Russet And Star's Art Corner

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
RussetAndStar

6:12am Oct 14 2012

Normal User

Russet And Star's Art Corner

Hello I'm Russet, Star my sister shares this thread with me, we simply love drawing just for the fun of it, you probably won't find any humans here done by me, but I draw horses, cats, dogs and maybe other furry animals but probably not like lizards or dragons, I just find it kinda hard to draw scales. I will always write in blue you  can tell who is speaking, Critique is appreciated and obviously comments. I draw with a realistic style, so no outlines or anything and I only do real colours, its just impossible to draw swirls on fur.

Hiya, I'm Star, and my sister is Russet as you know. I mostly draw only cats, cause I find them easier to.If I do take comissions, then i will never ever draw swirls, very difficult patterns or anything like that. Sorry, but it is very very hard to draw on fluffy, furry animals such as cats. As you can see, i will always write i this kind of pinky violety colour, so that you know its me.One thing you have to know about me is that I am a very friendly person, and that I love animals to bits! :D Please be nice to me, when giving comissions, as they say "use but don't abuse" so if you start getting impatient because i cannot do a certain pattern, then i will get upset. :( Have a nice day, and i hope you enjoy our art!!!! :]

Russet's Artwork

.This is just a random horse picture I drew, it took over an hour. I quite like how it came out, but it could be less smudgy, just then it would be much messier, the halter came out a bit funny, but well at least the horse isn't bad huh?

Star's Artwork

.I drew this lion picture out of boredom. I know i said that i only draw cats, but i meant big cats as well. The eyes came out funny, but what can you say? It's not as bad as i thought it would be. At the end, I smudged it delibratly, to give this wierd effect. It took me about and hour and a half. Kind of long. But i guess it paid off. Kind of. :]  Hope you like it!! ♥

RussetAndStar

6:56am Oct 14 2012

Normal User

Here is another horse I drew, this one is really smudged too, but not nearly as much as the other one. This one took me about 2 hours, maybe a bit less, the eye could be improved here, but I just wasn't bothered to draw it all over again. I hope you guys like it :3

Lilith

6:48am Oct 15 2012 (last edited on 6:49am Oct 15 2012)

This is not your original artwork.

Please note that using artwork or photograph of others and claiming it as your own is theft, and that is a bannable offense. Using effects on an existing piece of art or photography does not make it your own.

Also, please check your rmail for some information about account sharing.

Thank you!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♫ and the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate ♫**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
Go to page: 1