Req's Art <3 {Price/Comment!}

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Requiem

8:59pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

So...

This is where I will be posting various pictures of mine. I want to know if they are any good, and if so, what they would be priced at?

Praise and constructive criticism are loved.
Thanks! <3

Requiem

9:00pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Lolbot

12:44pm Oct 15 2010

Normal User

50-100k?

But don't trust me, I have a non-consicious biased opinion for animu desu art.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Flareboy123

7:09pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

700k +

Requiem

11:50pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

All right, thanks <3
Posting more~

Requiem

11:50pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Requiem

11:52pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

PS It's pocky in their mouth o;

Requiem

11:53pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

LadyTsunade

12:25am Oct 20 2010

Normal User

Wow. The details are amazing :3

I'd pay 1mil for this kind of work ^ ^ 

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
Loyale

9:04pm Oct 24 2010

Normal User

Actually, you need to clean your sketches a bit more. Do you have an image editing program like PS?

Also, you need to work on your anatomy skills.

So- at the moment, no more than 150k.

zoeshadowtamer

8:29pm Oct 25 2010

Normal User

You're very good at clothing! Good poses too, and the last one you posted had a lot of detail(to me). Keep it up! I looked away from the yaoi...sorry. :C 100-130k, around there I'd say.

Yoshi

3:57pm Oct 26 2010 (last edited on 4:06pm Oct 26 2010)

Normal User

Yah, I'd really recommend cleaning up. It's a good (and really simple) way to make things look better, if you're going to upload 'em. See, they could be pretty nice, but they're so dirty and uncontrasting that it distracts from the pictures themselves - like if you need gla-sses but don't wear them. Everything ends up as just kind of a mess that's hard to take in. Even if you try to stare and really see things, it'll never look quite as good.

Big difference between this and this.

Usually what I do is take my drawings into a digital program and do a lot of sharpening and noise-reducing. There are probably better methods out there, but it works. Just keep doing it back and forth until you're happy with the result - experiment with it to see how much is needed.

And you should make sure your drawings are clean before they're scanned too. Erase any smudges or grey spots you see, and try to get the lines dark and clean if you're going for the whole.. outlined thing. Maybe if the side of your hand is the problem with the smudges, stick a sheet of paper under it while you're drawing. That way it can't grab hold of things you don't want going anywhere.

Also, you seem to be afraid of shading. There are a few darker bits in there, but they're just.. almost not visible. Don't be afraid to lay the lead down if need be. Get a good, wide range in there if you're going to use one at all. A good way to get this down is to find something simple, like a cup or ball, and just. Draw it.

Since there are no details to worry about, it'll be all about the shading.

KiraB

7:52pm Nov 21 2010

Normal User

These are good, Nymph! ^^ Might I suggest a program called Gimp? Its pretty much a simplified version of Photoshop, but free. It doesnt take up too much space either ^^

Adopt one today!
Go to page: 1