Rescreatu - Virtual Pet Game

Ping's Pencil Sketches

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Ping

1:01am May 1 2010

Normal User

Thanks, I only noticed the moustaches after staring intently at them for ages xD

UNICORN HEAD!

http://bluemarshmallows.deviantart.com/art/UNICORN-HEAD-162531493

Please click on the above link to find out why I did this xD

I (HATE)' YOU

Feel the love man D:<

Rose

4:31am May 1 2010

Normal User

WOW! Charlie the unicorn <3!! Ping you are just epic :) And your love your drawings ^^

Ping

4:12am May 5 2010

Normal User

Otori! 8D

I (HATE)' YOU

YumeKibo

6:26pm May 5 2010 (last edited on 6:26pm May 5 2010)

Normal User

Omigawd Pinguu, did I ever tell you how much I love you and your humour ? xDD

Edit: AND your drawings. ~8D

\r\nAwesome.tastic siggy by Mindii. <3
Nouveau

1:58pm May 8 2010

Normal User

Oh my gosh, I love that Otori!  :O  And Charlie, too.  <33

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
Ping

5:39am May 13 2010

Normal User

Mural design for a stairwell, not done ;D

Care for an explanation of the symbolism?

I (HATE)' YOU

Epona

11:14pm May 13 2010

Normal User

Aww!! Chamelion!! XD

Butchered that word, but I would like an explaination...

Resident mounted archer
Ping

9:25am May 14 2010 (last edited on 9:27am May 14 2010)

Normal User

Okies, I *censored*ume everyone has guessed this is about the world yes? ;D

I did this for my school, which is a very infamous school for being very commercially 'eco' (they plant trees, recycle, do all of this stuff... But it's just for the reputation). All of the murals on the school are about the environment (apart from one, but it's ugly and makes no sense... I'm painting over it); I'm sick of it. I looks disgusting where they get little kids to draw something random with no thought at all and just paint it on the wall. I'm tired of seeing hummingbirds, proboscis monkeys, pygmy elephants and hornbills. Since this is an international school, why not relate this to internationalism? 

But the teacher in charge of the murals probably thinks this has to do with the environment again D;

Even though this is for the school, this piece is actually kinda connected with myself. I personally don't think I belong in any country. I was raised in a foreign country (being born in Malaysia, Malaysian by nationality, but lived in Brunei for most (93%) of my life) and failed to connect with Brunei as my own country. I speak neither Chinese or Malay (both the main languages spoken in both Brunei and Malaysia) and in fact my first language is English. The only other language I know is French (which is totally the most random thing ever xD). So I basically feel that I belong nowhere.

The question in this chameleon is do we really need to be patriotic? Appreciate our country only an noone else? All of these images within the chameleon are the most patriotic things you can ever find (with the Bruneian Istana on the face, my dad did the mosaiics for it so I thought it was something to be proud of. Besides, it's in Brunei xD). This also shows how no one should just confine themselves to one place because they're born there. You can be any type of person you like, nothing matters.

I used a chameleon 'cause chameleons change colour (like it wasn't obvious xD). Also, I like reptiles. They're cute. BUT THE BEST BIT ABOUT THE CHAMELEON  IS THAT THEY'RE NOT FOUND ON BORNEO! 8D

As you all know, I hate all of this 'eco' stuff. I'm up for saving the environment, but the school is overdoing it. They like being noisy and stuff. Sure it's raising awareness, but it's annoying and it makes them look stupid. I like to quietly save the environment. Also, I think rainforests look horrible. Oversaturated with colours and whatnot; they're painted EVERYWHERE D8. So I really did not want to play any part in these silly games.

So yeah, I hate having any need to feel proud of my country (which I actually hate) merely because I'm from there. I don't know anything about Malaysia's history (I know more about China's), I don't know the anthem, I forget how many districts there are, I don't know where any of the cities are (other than 'Johor's in the west, KL's sort of maybe probably near the middle I think') I also don't think any country should be superior to another. No person is superior to another, nothing should be confined to anything.  You can be whatever you want regardless with your race, gender or aestetics. Unfortunately, the people of this world currently do not think the everyone could be anything they want to be. Countries I'm mainly targeting this to are India and Myanmar (Burma), which seem to inspire me for sooooo many things. I'd explain why if you'd like xD (omg this post is longer than I thought it would be).

I initally thought I should do masks on the chameleon rather than monuments since the mural which was on the wall before the ugly one I'm painting over was a really nice one of masks. But they painted the mask mural over and replaced it with this really random one which has been left incomplete (I think it's incomplete at least) for about a year. But it looked too messy xD

...Can you tell how much I hate my school for what they've done? xD

It's not just me by the way, everyone hates it. Only people who don't live in Brunei think it's a great idea.

I (HATE)' YOU

Ping

4:41am May 16 2010 (last edited on 7:42am May 16 2010)

Normal User

BAK THE GIRAFFE! 8D

His name is Bak becuase I drew him on my score for Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No. 2 (1st movement). I tried my best to corrupt the name 'Bach'. It actually looks/sounds like a Korean or Vietnamese name xD

People think I have an obsession with giraffes D8

------------------

...and guess whoooooo!

I (HATE)' YOU

Ping

8:29am May 16 2010

Normal User

The first 'Guess Who Ping was trying to draw' in quite some time.

People said:

• Itz that dood from pokemanz.
  • Your rival dude in SS and HG
  • Silvur~

Yuuuuuuuus! Suceeess! 8D8D8D8D

I (HATE)' YOU

Foo

4:43pm May 16 2010

Normal User

I just sold the name Bach a day or two ago. xD

Did I ever mention how awesome your art is? ;(

~♥~
GordoFigment

5:35pm May 17 2010

Normal User

Ping... what program are you using?
It looks like it is better for graphic art than photoshop CS2.

I must have ettt.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ping

8:10pm May 17 2010

Normal User

Super, Nice sell. I have the name Vivaldi ;D

Gordo: I'm using PS CS3.It's not really how advanced the software is, it's your skill that matters. I've generally seen no difference in people's work when they use PS CS3 and PS7.  I actually don't really feel any difference in CS3 than I did when I used PS7. I only have it 'cause I had a new computer and I like the icon for CS3 (It's snazzy-tastic RAWR ;D).

I (HATE)' YOU

xXx0odARKsOULzo0oxXx

4:34pm May 18 2010

Normal User

o3o i like the green toad thingy with the belt

_Ranvier

10:28pm May 18 2010

Normal User

Dood your pplz are getting epic yo.

Love the rival sketch/doodle. :D

Ping

7:24am May 19 2010

Normal User

Dark: It's not a green toad thingy, it's the Blue Badger D;

Uwi: I tried linearting and making him look neat, but I phail at lineart. Oh well xD

I WILL NO LONGER POST NEW ART ON THIS THREAD.I'VE MOVED TO A NEW ONE ;D

http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/arts/artgen/-click-here-for-beautiful-8d-/~page/1/

I (HATE)' YOU

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7