Oh look, there's more art in here.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Grimoire

9:39pm May 29 2010

Normal User

Very nice artwork, Rui! I also enjoy your Creatu Rosenel immensely. Do want. Keep posting I love looking at your pretties~.

photo 40 - DSZVXzV_zpsj5zwxtwe.jpg
Rui

6:46pm May 30 2010

Normal User

Okay, I fixed the Rosenel adult so the ear stands out now. It SHOULD change if you hard refresh the page, but it can take awhile, sometimes, due to stupid photobucket.

Veram! The wings are my favorite part. <3 Though I rather like the tail as well. Though I know there are a lot of parts about it that are very "ehhhh".

Looking for a custom profile layout in exchange of art. Details on profile.
Rui

4:56pm Jun 4 2010

Normal User

Also, I've submitted my application to be an artist yesterday, along with the item examples. I kind of want to put them up here, but I kind of don't, because if I get accepted they may become official items... and I'd like them to be a surprise and all, even though they're not really fantastic. :P

Lolbot

7:35am Jun 5 2010 (last edited on 4:17pm Jun 6 2010)

Normal User

VERAM~

(If When you get excepted. You better do the Tesuri. Bring it to the same level of love as your Veram.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rui

4:45pm Jun 5 2010

Normal User

Ah ha, I might do the Tesuri! I'd definitely give the wings a much-deserved upgrade.

Eringirl1

1:43pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

HOMG. if they don't accept you, they're blind! This is amazing! I was trying to designa creatu (just in my spare time) and it failed. Epically, cuz i'm not the best artist...but i have ideas...lots of ideas...

Also, this thought has been bothering me. What if they make the Rosenel a CS pet? I'd be so sad.   V.V

Do the tesuri. It'd be awesome. ^.^ 

Adopt one today!
Cleeek it!
Oh, yeah. I'm Back :D
Staryulynn

5:23pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

I think the Rosenel would be a BEAUTIFUL CS pet, or even seasonal. If it becomes a regular pet,.... well I'll just collect em than!

-and a new day will dawn, for those who stand long, and the forest will echo with laughter-
Epona

2:29am Jun 16 2010

Normal User

FFFFFFFFF

Imma go sulk and glare at my stupid sketches nao.... 

Resident mounted archer
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4