Myth's Not-So Mythical Art! XD

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Mythalian

4:49pm Jul 14 2010

Normal User

Yeah, I'm kinda depressed because at school, people are always watching me doodle over my shoulder and they're like;"OMG!  That is SOOO good! :0" and I say;"Aww, thanks.... You make me blush :3"

But here, I put up a comission and get NO customers :'(

If I give away art for free, I get 5 or 6 orders.

So, here's where I will dump my crappy art and force it upon ALL of you >:l

Mythalian

4:58pm Jul 14 2010

Normal User

This is a very ugly cat. :3

Mythalian

5:00pm Jul 14 2010

Normal User

Sirius.png image by Mythalian
This is a very ugly dog.

Hoolahoop

9:05am Jul 16 2010

Normal User

I think its nice!  I also think it will help you color if you used layers on Photoshop :), then you dont have to worry about coloring over your outlines. :D
HappyBunny

9:19am Jul 16 2010

Normal User

They're pretty good :3

I say keep at it. Don't stop drawing. If you want to improve it's what you have to do. I draw almost 24/7 x3 I can see you being really great at art so long as you keep on drawing :3 Never give up hope, ever x3

Mythalian

8:33pm Jul 16 2010

Normal User

:3 Omg, Thanks both of you!

Hulahoop: What's layers?

Hoolahoop

8:44pm Jul 16 2010

Normal User

Well, if you use photoshop, you can draw the lineart on the background la
yer. Then, go to la
yer, new, la
yer. If this la
yer is set as "Multiply" instead of "Normal", itll allow the lines to stay while you color over it :) another way is to use the majic wand. to do this, draw the lineart again ofcourse XD cleaner the better :) and juse the majic wand to select the areas that you wish to be able to color in. then, with those places selected, create a new la
yer, fill the places  you selected white, and lock all transparent pixels. (its a button). Then, you wont cover up the lines! :D Hope this helps, and if you have any other troubles you can Rmail me :)
Mythalian

8:16am Jul 17 2010

Normal User

:D Awesome!  Thanks!

Go to page: 1