Loki's Art Dump o___o

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Graveyardfox

7:16pm Nov 22 2010

Normal User

Yeah, I figured I might as well. xD Seeing as I don't have a deviantart and my imageshack gallery is a mess. o3o

Feel free to critique or whatever. I like hearing people's opinions. However, dun be rude. >_> If you wanna say my artwork sucks, do it tastefully instead of just making yourself look like a derp.

Things that are posted will either be scanned or be taken a picture of with my phone. I have access to a scanner at school, but not at home.

Probably shoulda cropped. xD Anyways, this is an Black Ebbie Gijinka. o__o He's also a new character of mine and still needs a name. I'm trying to think of a good sounding one so I can tag it to an actual Black Ebbie later. ^^;

Just a Nekomimi. o3o I draw these guys a lot.

Kinda sorta one of my new Roleplay characters. Technically it's a mix between him, his spirit god partner (hence the ears) and random wings that I decided to throw on because he seemed to need them. o3o 

A really old character of mine... back from around 2008. Found an old drawing of him and decided to draw him. x3 He's a raccoon demon from a manga I was making back then.

And that's pretty much all I have for now. o3o I know I have more, I just don't know where they've gotten to.

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
DracoTarcheInazuma

11:17pm Nov 24 2010

Normal User

I shall be stalking here for more dumps.

Yes, yes.

For your first picture, his right [our left] arm is far too short. It's about half the size of his other arm.

If you're in a position like you drew him in, the arm would't be completely straight.

Here's a mini redline because I think my explanation may be a bit confusing, but I may have butchered your picture loads since my anatomy skills are 100% great. Ihopeyoudon'tmind. Q__Q

Rose

2:11pm Nov 25 2010

Normal User

I can has commission? 8D

Graveyardfox

3:49am Nov 26 2010

Normal User

Hai, Draco. x3 That was actually just the angel of the position of his arm. It was supposed to be bent towards us, so it makes it appear a little shorter. I wasn't sure if I drew it properly enough to display that.

And depends on what you want, Ferniio. ^^; I have a very limited skill range.

Newest, picture. o3o This one was, well personal, so I wasn't focusing too much on details and was paying more attention to just getting it to show what I though it should. Because it probably isn't clear, the "black" on the guy to the right is supposed to be blood. And they're both on a roof... >_> I was just too lazy to draw the ledge.
Was listening to the song: Don't Jump by Tokio Hotel... so yeah. o3o

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Graveyardfox

4:49am Nov 26 2010

Normal User

'Nother picture I just drew a few minutes ago... I should be in bed but I can't help it. >_<

Don't you just love how uplifting my drawings are? =/ And the guy here and the guy in the other one are actually supposed to be someone... don't ask who. >_>

Reference: (Blood Warning)
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3345/sangre6.jpg

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
zozane008

11:32am Nov 26 2010

Normal User

LOKI HIS MOOBIE IS SHOWING.

xD

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Detneth106

3:21pm Nov 26 2010

Normal User

Loki. D:

But I'm not going to stop being jealous of your drawings. I can't draw humans, or animu, worth fudge. e.o

Logo
Graveyardfox

9:58pm Nov 26 2010

Normal User

Zozo; Blame hj42 for that! D< She's the one who was talking about adding details to the chest when drawing Riyo's commission. ><;

And how is your wolfy thing stretching the page here but not anywhere else? o__o

Typo; Why do you keep giving me that "Loki. D:"? Dx Don't pity me, I'm fine. :<

And I could always try to teach you. :3 It's not that hard once you get the hang of it.

Okay that's a lie, but it's still fun. xD 

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Ping

11:48pm Nov 26 2010

Normal User

I made a quick tutorial for you about the male torso. Why? Because I feel that you and I share the same joy in drawing them and I think I should let you have a bit more of an in depth look at how they are structured xD

(right click >> View image if you please)

1.  That's a diagram of themajor muscles in the male torso and how they relate to each other. The thing drawn in red is how I plan out my poses. It helps to use these shapes when it comes to positioning the parts (especially the pecs and abs, that's it's main purpose). Don't forget your like of action as well.
  2. The pose you chose isn't the best way to show off his physique (is that spelt right? xD). It's not all like BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM as it could be. Also, your belly button is too low.
  3. That's what I would've done. It's more "Lookit my abs ladies' like. much better for making the ladies go wild.
Another thing I'd like to say is that I don't know how to make lineart and I couldn't really change my drawing style to be more relavant to you. So you've got to think about how you can simplify and stylize the muscles to suit your style... Sorry xD

And Zozo... The moobie must show.

I (HATE)' YOU

Feel the love man D:<

DracoTarcheInazuma

1:02am Nov 27 2010

Normal User

Ohman, Ping.

I'm in love with you.

Graveyardfox

3:25am Nov 27 2010

Normal User

I have to agree with Draco on this one. I'm in love with you too, Ping. xD

Thanks so much for the tutorial. Up until now, I've never been able to really find any good references or tutorials for the male torso. I'm ecstatic that one just walked right up to me. x3

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
zozane008

9:41am Nov 27 2010

Normal User

Lolz

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Detneth106

11:25am Nov 27 2010

Normal User

Loki. D: Fine. i'll stop. >_>

And omg Ping, you and your epic tutorials that aren't even realy like tutorials but are so much better than anything else I've ever see. ;-;

Logo
Ping

4:58pm Nov 27 2010

Normal User

Ladies are into me because I can draw hot guys; not because I am a guy xD

I quite like this tutorial. It's tons more detailed -> http://coelasquid.deviantart.com/art/Abdomination-How-to-draw-beef-132538271

I (HATE)' YOU

Feel the love man D:<

Kira333

9:36pm Nov 29 2010

Normal User

I love the first one. eue And the second angel. I love boys with wings. <3
The first one has a lot detail, and good shading. I just love it. ^^

ALSO. Ping. eue That tutorial helped me out, too.
It's really awkward to think about how your brother's muscles look when you're trying to draw. xD

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

Go to page: 1