Larthan's Introductory Examples! (Hi, Rescreatu!)

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Larthan

3:41am Jul 13 2009

Normal User

Okay, so I didn't know any better way to say hi than to maybe post some of my art. :)

Digital image, of a dark Jedi fox.

Pet portrait for a friend of her real life dog. No, the dog is not starving. It's got  thyroid problems as well as hypoglycemia. She's really a sweetie.

Doberkitten, for someone on here x3

Dragon sketch I did a while back, for a contest... mixed media. Sketch was traditional, coloring obviously digital. The scan wasn't very good though. :/  My scanner eats midtones.

I want to bite and wield fire at the same time... Hey, mom, can I be a flamethrower? 8D
nighting

4:05am Jul 13 2009

Normal User

hi! ^^

i remember that doggie from someplace else. saw the sketch already.
with shadows it's even more awesome!

and what did you do so that the scales on that dragon don't drive you mad... x} 

Larthan

4:14am Jul 13 2009

Normal User

The scales did drive me mad. Seriously. xD It took me forever.

The dog you may have seen on Mweor, Furry-Paws or FurAffinity, if you have accounts on those. If not, if you ever see it again I would like to know, because it -is- my property and I like to deal with art theives myself. 

I want to bite and wield fire at the same time... Hey, mom, can I be a flamethrower? 8D
Eevee00231

10:15am Jul 13 2009 (last edited on 10:24am Jul 13 2009)

Normal User

those r cool!the dog looks so starved is it a grey hound?

I love halo3!Halo 3 banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Larthan

1:41pm Jul 13 2009

Normal User

The dog is not starved, it has medical conditions that prevent it from putting on any weight. It's not a greyhound, it's a chihuahua mix, I do believe they said.

EmoRotweiler

5:06pm Jul 13 2009

Normal User

your an awesome artis :D...its like my friends ferret -.0... it has the same medical problem

updating
Sally

9:06pm Jul 13 2009

Normal User

Wow, great job ;D

Go to page: 1