I'm Back with Free artz!!

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
AliMcG1492

10:00am Jul 25 2012

Normal User

So I've been gone for a while . . . and I'm sorry I had to leave. :(  I missed this place and all the nice people here.

So in celebration, I'm going to give out free arts to the ten people who inspire me the best. :3

I prefer to do pet art, since I love to work on my animal skills, but if you really want human art, you'll have to do a good job of inspiring me. :D

Free art will look something like this: Sample One

If you would like to make an offer for better art (something like this perhaps) I accept payment in Malal eggs.  You could also make an offer with other things that may catch my eye.  You still have to inspire me though, or I may not accept your commission.

While you're here, go ahead and browse my DA and perhaps you'll find something you like there.  (The first chapter of my novel will be posted there soon for anyone interested. :D)

SO . . . BEGIN.  :3

Commissions are open! email me @ ALIMCG1492@ICLOUD.COM for prices and details! $$ Option available!
neomaemae

3:19pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

Will you draw me a blue merhorse, please? Thanks SO much!!

psalm 103:12 |-/
CrystalPurr

10:56am Jul 27 2012

Normal User

CrystalPurr

10:57am Jul 27 2012

Normal User

Do you draw rescreatu pets? If so, could you do whispering dream? If not, could you do persian, the Pokemon? :) 
Axel

1:09pm Jul 27 2012

Normal User

Love your art. Could you draw tle="Art commission" target="_blank">my - tle="Headshot" target="_blank">fursona with my bf's tle=".o." target="_blank">fursona? :3
Rmail me when it's done please. Thanks <3

Photobucket
AWAY
housesangels

2:09pm Aug 21 2012

Normal User

I was wondering if you could do me a polar bear with antlers and ribbon.
I could offer some pure for a coloured drawing
Like a mil? I really like your work

polarbear: like a navy colour with black antlers and pink ribbon?

thanks!

Here! have an Avocado.

\r\n WE NEED A HOME

Go to page: 1