Duhcornmastur's super fantastic art dump

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Duhcornmastur

12:21pm Aug 16 2011 (last edited on 10:15am Aug 17 2011)

Normal User

HEWO!!!

I have returned after a long long time of not playing res and i've gotten plenty more experience with my art software including me getting CS5 so i can do lots of cool fun stuff. i have to admit i really missed this site. Oh by the way i upload all of my pics through Deviantart so you can always follow the link though my profile and just look at all of my art there.

so without further ado lets talk about commissions

first off the money from comissions will go twoards the creation of an art party a place where artists can share and talk about their work 

i am extremely cheep when it comes to comissions because more than anything i just want the practice drawing and you guys are my best source of ideas. =D

here are the prices:

petpic (of your fav creatu) 100k tu

this is my petpic 

banner (useful for profiles, signatures etc) 200k tu

my profile banner 

Custom made profile design (just tell me what you want) 500k tu 

check my profile 

Note: i really do care about making my commissions as good as i can I'm not just doing this for the tu 

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
Duhcornmastur

5:12pm Aug 22 2011

Normal User

here's another pic any suggestions of what i should do next? 

arumque petpic 

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
Duhcornmastur

12:53pm Aug 24 2011 (last edited on 12:56pm Aug 24 2011)

Normal User

here's a pic that i've used in my new profile, check it out if you want it's really cool

and new, i'm in the process of reworking it and changing some of the coding up. 

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
Melo

6:03am Aug 27 2011 (last edited on 6:05am Aug 27 2011)

Normal User

no offense, but i dont think those drawings are worth 100k, 200k & 500k..Just because u want munny doesnt mean u have to get it by drawings. Sorry to offend you.  

http://i61.tinypic.com/69ordi.png
Go to page: 1