Crimmin-Bottom's Random Art fest! :3

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
CrimsonFire

7:23pm Aug 5 2009

Normal User

Hi, I am Crimson, but you will call me Crimmy, Cimmin-Bottom, Crimfais, and so forth. DO NOT steal any art, or I WILL hunt you down, and eat you. Because you are crunchy, and taste good with keptchup! >:U Anyway. All of this art was drawn, and colored by me, under each picture will be a diion below on why, or how I drew it. Anyway, I use Gimp 2.6, which I am really liking so far! :3 Anyway.....Pictures are coming soon, more to come...and yeah, you know the rest. If my people are crappy, don't blame me, I am just starting to draw them..so yeah.. XD Anyway here is:

My fursona close up:

Well, I got bored and decided to doodle, and thought that this ended up pretty awesome! So I made it my new Fursona. LEAVE A COMMENT :3 >:U Or I eet you...

Me and DarkUmbreon as Birds Roosting in the sb:

Well, I was talking to my best friend on the phone, and she has been away on vacation for a week and a few days now! And I miss her so much that I could just EET YOU RIGHT NOA! >:U!! Anyway, I miss her allot and I want her back RIGHT NOA! This is a picture of me and her in birdy form, on the sb on Rescreatu.com. Anyway leave comments, and I give you a muffin...

Edward Cullen and Bella Swan:

Well, I got bored and drew a picture of where Edward Cullen first smells Bella and he is all like..*twitch* Anyway, I really like this drawing. And I think it is pretty good. So, enjoy and comment :3

A random rp Character:

This is a picture of my Pokemon character Kuna, she plays in the same roleplay as Steele and Talon (Both copyright to DarkVulpixWarrior) She is close to dying when she finally tells Steele that she loves him, and says goodbye to her brother, Talon.  (P.S. DarkVulpixWarrior is Dark, on Deviant Art)

Random dying cat with Attacker:

This is a picture of just two random cats, and one of them is preparing a death strike to the golden tabby. What will happen? I have no clue :3

My Fursona in full body:

This is my fursona in her Demon form. She is half Demon half Angel as you can tell. This is a picture that I am super proud of, and can't wait to use my glow tool again! :3 Well, leave comments!

And that is it! Tell me what you think! :3 

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
1ran

8:30pm Aug 5 2009

Normal User

Edward is a fairy. *o*

CrimsonFire

8:59pm Aug 5 2009

Normal User

XD lulz Thanks ran :3

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
pandameg199630

10:56am Aug 6 2009

Normal User

You're still rping with talon and Dark and such?  How?!  I need to know!  I miss rping with Eisoo.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
CrimsonFire

2:03pm Aug 6 2009

Normal User

No, I was just doodling what I planned, Dark is still in florida, which reminds me...

Go to page: 1