Rescreatu - Virtual Pet Game

Chez's Art Studio of Art Stuffz

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
xchezzehx

7:40am Feb 4 2010

Normal User

Awwh, it's been a while since anyone has posted.  *tear*  I did a rose for Geo.  ^^  I love drawing roses.... even though they prob don't look like roses.

Photobucket

I have to get this thing to level 1,000. Please, help.

Click Me!

Nouveau

7:15pm Feb 4 2010

Normal User

It's beautiful!  <3  I'm sure Geo will love it.  8)

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
xchezzehx

5:08pm Feb 5 2010

Normal User

Yesh, the lineart is shabby though.  :(  I need to work on my lines and stuff.  XD

Click Me!

xchezzehx

9:27pm Feb 6 2010

Normal User

Did for SethAngel's pet named RainbowRaver.  And I wanted to try drawing a meragon again.  <.<  The link art fails, but yeah... It looks like a rainbow threw up all over it.  >.<"

Photobucket

Click Me!

Nouveau

4:18pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Ooh, it's purdy.  *-*

xD  I drew a rose last night after looking at this thread again (me and my random urges, lol), and it came out very strange.  o-O  It's like a reverse rose, and it looks like a third grader drew it.  Dx  *explodes*

_Ranvier

6:30pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

I love that Meragon. xD <3

xchezzehx

7:01am Feb 8 2010 (last edited on 7:02am Feb 8 2010)

Normal User

Lola, I vant to see.  Could you rmail me the pic?  XD 

Uwi-ness, :D  I think the Meragon would have been better if I had actually spent more time on it.  And didn't just do it to get it done.  <.<  There's a story behind it.  lol

So, Makah did some lovely art for me, she's absolutely amazing, and you should go check her pixel creatu edit stuff out.  Because I love her, and it's just..... beautiful.  Makah's Shop Of Awesomeness

And on another note, I decided to try pixels.  I'm not too good at it.  XD

Photobucket

Click Me!

SethAngel

5:05pm Feb 8 2010

Normal User

BUMP FOR that AMAZINGNESS 8D

John 3:16
Reeses

5:59pm Feb 8 2010

Normal User

That's beautiful pixeling. O_O -pets-

Wat.
ಠ_ಠ
Nouveau

6:41pm Feb 8 2010

Normal User

Yeah, that pixeling is win.  8D

xD  I'm not sure that you'd want to see it, but whenever I get around to uploading my tablter pictures from my laptop, I'll try and remember to rMail it to you.  <3

xchezzehx

7:53pm Feb 8 2010

Normal User

Pet, Psh!  Your's is much better than mine.  And be careful.... I think he bites.....

Yay, I did some traditional artz!  They look really bad and blurry because I took the pics with my phone.... they're about 10x better irl.

So, if you can't tell, it's a horse chasing a dove in space.  This pic is totally origional, I photoshopped both the horse and the dove onto a space background and printed it out to take it to my art cl*censored* to draw.  My first success at colored pencils.  <.<  I consider a conceptial peice, but I've already been talking about it too long.  If you want to know ask.  >.<"

Photobucket

This one isn't exactly finished yet, because there isn't a background.... unless I decide not to put a background in.  Done in pen and ink <3, my favorite media.  Between you guys, and myself.... I think I'm a lot better at traditional verses digital.  lol

Photobucket

Click Me!

Nouveau

7:59pm Feb 8 2010

Normal User

You...made those?  O_O  Your traditional art is epic, Chezzeh!  <3  And your traditional is win, too. .3.  Don't sell yourself short.  xD  *flails*

xchezzehx

7:59pm Feb 8 2010

Normal User

Lola, I totally DO want to see it.  ^^

Click Me!

Nouveau

8:00pm Feb 8 2010

Normal User

*eats*  .-.  I'll try not to be lazy and upload it tomorrow.  xD  Mah laptop needs to charge at the moment.  ._________________.

xchezzehx

8:24pm Feb 8 2010

Normal User

lola: lol, alright.  ^^  And thank you, but it's really not all that great.  ^^'  it's not something other people couldn't do.  btw, did I ever tell you that the pig in your siggy makes me lol every time I see it?  XD  It's so adorable!

Click Me!

Nouveau

8:33pm Feb 8 2010

Normal User

Lulz, it makes me laugh, too.  o-O  and I can't do art like that.  xD  But I rarely practice.  :P

xchezzehx

9:05pm Feb 8 2010

Normal User

XD  I can't do art very well unless I'm looking at a picture, and making an almost exact replica.  >.<"  Other than that, my art is more towards the fail side.  XD

Click Me!

Nouveau

6:23pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

Psh.  Fail.  As if!  *prods*  .________.

I might try another rose, but this time with a reference.  o-o;

xchezzehx

10:12pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

:D  Did some more traditional art today.  Of Sethy's pet meragon RainbowRaver.  I'm going to be drawing that pet a lot, I think.  <.<  Anyway, first I'll post the line art, then the finished version.  ^^  he says that I should open up a commish board.  <.<  What do you guys think?  think it would work, or should I keep practicing more?

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I noticed after i started coloring it, that the anatomy on it's front legs is totally wrong.  :(  But it was too late to do anything, so I kept it how it was.  Yeah.

Click Me!

xchezzehx

6:59am Feb 11 2010

Normal User

Did another pixeling thing.  <.<  I like this one.  XD

Photobucket

Click Me!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4