Animation Mania~`'-:~` Gallery

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
rainbow12

5:36am Jul 23 2010

Normal User

I'm trying to make this die here!
Windkeeper

8:34am Jul 23 2010 (last edited on 11:38am Jul 23 2010)

Normal User

Then delete the thread.
All we're doing is trying to help and you're just being childish and shoving us away while snapping back at us.
Not very impressive to be honest.

rainbow12

11:01am Jul 23 2010

Normal User

please! just stop posting! this will die! PLEASE!

and I am truely sorry for coming on so hard, I was just a little upset about how my art was no able to be sold!

I am sorry, post back if you forgive me 

Windkeeper

12:12pm Jul 23 2010 (last edited on 12:16pm Jul 23 2010)

Normal User

'my art'?
I don't understand what you're trying to say since it was NOT your art at all.Those sprites were not made by you so they are not 'yours' just becuase you copy and paste and animate them.That simple procedure does not change the ownership of the art, and if you think that you're foolish indeed. ._.
As an artist I can't stand people who claim art to be theirs when is isn't at all.All that hard work being credited to some one who doesn't derserve it at all?Pityful.Wasteful even.

I also find it funny how you tell us to stop posting...then at the end of the same post you invite us to post if we forgive you.Thus indicating you don't mind if we keep this thread going if we 'Ouh' and 'Ah' over your "hard work" but, you just can't stand if we point out that none of the art is yours and if we simply state that maybe you should try making some of your own.
I HATE repeating myself and others, but you're just not getting the point of what we're saying either becuase you don't want to or just can't.So just to make things clearer for you, I'll repeat myself one last time.

Why not TRY making some sprites?Start easy and make your way up.If you have problems check out some tutorials like some others have suggested.It's nothing to get fired up about and it was totally unesscary to take your frustrations out on us when we were just trying to help out in the first place.Now I'm a little peeved you acted this way.=/
It's very, very immature and childish.

And who, if you want this thread to die please post the Url of this thread here:
http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/general/advertisements/cleaning-forums/~page/1/

They'll delete and then you won't have to worry about this thing 'dying' and people posting to get after you.

rainbow12

4:22pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

so i used the wrong word thats all!
Mindii

10:38pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

In my eyes, selling someones work for currency is art theft. 
As Wind already stated, if you no longer want this a running thread, send it to be deleted.The way you have been taking peoples comments has been completely immature.

Ping

3:21am Jul 29 2010 (last edited on 3:27am Jul 29 2010)

Normal User

Dude, you keep saying you're no computer wiz. First of all, you can just use MS paint to make a sprite. I'm sure you can handle that. Animation does take some brain to make now. So pasting them sheets into a animation means that you just did the easy bit that did not require much brain at all. Those sheets are meant to be animated, but they've already been animated already. In fact, those sheets are derived from already made animations. In other words, you're just doing whatever follows from a purchase from IKEA; emptying the contents of a box and reconstructing it.

I understand that some people are unaware of copyright and stuff like that, so it's really just an issue of being unaware. But I think repetively trying to say 'I didn't know, it's not my fault' isn't going to help yourself at all. I think you should just apologise and everyone will leave you alone.

If you like animation and stuff like that, you should try it. It's pretty fun when you get a ridiculously coordinated animation after a hard day's work. 

I (HATE)' YOU

Feel the love man D:<

rainbow12

9:12am Aug 1 2010

Normal User

I did appologize!
Hoolahoop

10:15am Aug 1 2010 (last edited on 10:16am Aug 1 2010)

Normal User

I think rainbow gets the point now. Although it is kind of art theft.... I think everyones already said that a bunch of times. Honestly, i have no idea how to put sprites in order, even if they were already sprited out, so yeah. I think rainbow can post animations here, just not sell them.

And you know what? maybe they did work hard. maybe it was "Hard work". just because it is easy for you, doesnt mean it is easy for others. you can say it is art theft, but you shouldnt make fun of how people work. Honestly, noone knows how old the other player is behind the computer screen, and maybe they don't understand.

Rainbow,although you said you wanted to let it die, it has "died" for a couple of days already.. but you just brought it up with that comment.. just saying.. b:

rainbow12

2:41pm Aug 1 2010

Normal User

thank you hoolahoop!
Go to page: 1, 2