Aaya's Free Music Thread o-o

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Aayamid

4:29pm Sep 27 2012

Normal User

HELLO FRIEND C8

This is the place where Aayamid plays mandolin really, really badly because she is still a beginner.

This is how this will go:

You will post to this thread telling me which creatu you would like me to play a line for and, if you have a preference, what "theme" you would like the music to have, what you would like it to sound like, what qualities you would like it to have (although I am only capable of so much)... and as soon as I can get around to it, I will upload a line of mandolin music inspired by your input and creatu to my Soundcloud and post it to this thread.

As an example, here is a line of music I played (badly) inspired by my Aukira, Skadipbopp, titled "Trying to Fly":

tle="" href="http://soundcloud.com/whep/trying-to-fly">(Click here to go to the "song")

Now, then!

Show me just how musical you can be! :o

Meg

4:32pm Sep 27 2012

Normal User

Can you do a tesuri one? It is for my pet Achromes, and it should be generally upbeat and happy :)

Aayamid

4:54pm Sep 27 2012

Normal User

Hey, Megabyte! :> Glad to see I have a taker!

I'm regrettably done for the day, as I haven't taken care of my callouses as well as I'd have liked to. XD But I will be back tomorrow and requests will be taken just as usual. <3

Here we are!

tle="" href="http://soundcloud.com/whep/my-favorite-wing">Achromes's song: My Favorite Wing

Meg

8:11pm Sep 27 2012

Normal User

It's awesome :)

neomaemae

2:01pm Oct 12 2012

Normal User

Hurmmmm

Zerea

Born on 2011-02-19 16:55:38

Species: Iluvu
Mutant: No
Color: lime
Level: 1
Health: 19/19
Hunger: 40/100
Power: 6
Defense: 6
Agility: 5
Intellect: 0
Emotion: Neutral

Do Zerea! :DDDD
It should be really fast, happy cute, just bouncing along, make it nice and fast! :DD

Thanks,
neo~

psalm 103:12 |-/
Go to page: 1