[--mindi's art;;]

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Mindii

12:37pm Jul 27 2010 (last edited on 12:39pm Jul 27 2010)

Normal User

[--'ey.;;]

I would LOVE for critique and redlines. So I will know what areas need the most work. I'll probably be drawings humans alot now, because I know I need to improve on them.
(:

[--the art;;] 

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv187/_Minzor_/aira.png
[too big.] 
---

Photobucket

---

Photobucket

---

Photobucket

---

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv187/_Minzor_/ama.png
[too big.] 

---

Photobucket

---

Photobucket

---

Photobucket

--- 
Moe

1:17pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv187/_Minzor_/wolfy.png

This picture looks okay, except for the back legs. The back right leg is too far down, and looks odd. :C It's like it's crossed under his body. D:

Otherwise i love the pics ^^

Mindii

1:57pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

Thanks, Moe. :D
And now that I really look at it, It does look weird. xD

shadowrider

4:03pm Jul 27 2010 (last edited on 4:14pm Jul 27 2010)

Normal User

It's probably just your style, I'm not sure but the shading looks kinda sloppy and blurry. I don't know if that's what your going for or not. Your outlines look scribbly, but again it could just be your style, some people do that :) A couple of anatomic issues, but other than that they look good. Oh also, The second drawing, The gray wolf, Looks a bit big in the back area.

Laya on Dragonadopters Click please<3
Mindii

5:40pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

Yupp, i've been trying a new style, and the point is sloppiness yet somewhat clear. :D
And yeah, I was messing around and made a fat wolf. I can't get some anatomy right, no matter how hard I try, but I'm working on it. :D Thank you, though! <3 I appreciate it.(:

shadowrider

7:39pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

hehe cool. I kinda like the sloppiness ^_^

Laya on Dragonadopters Click please<3
Mindii

7:43pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

Thanks. <333
I appreciate it.(:<3

Ping

8:14am Jul 28 2010

Normal User

I'm guessing that you looked and admired Uwi's work some bit 'cause you drew your legs and feet in a similar way xD

REDLINE 8D

(you can see that I have gorgeous handwriting xD)

Also, I think you should block in with a brush that doesn't have opacity jitter on. You can see that your things are transparent at some parts :<

Your light source is also a bit inconsistant. Don't threat too much about it though; shading's pretty hard to master in the first place anyways. I like to draw a lamp on my thingum (paper, canvas...) to help me remember where it is ;D

I (HATE)' YOU

Feel the love man D:<

Mindii

5:06pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

Lol, actually I got how to draw legs and feet more properly from a tut on deviantArt. :B

And Thanks for the redline! I see now where the anatomy is pretty off. xDD <3

And everyone, I probably wont be on for a while...medical procedures and lifes getting to me. xDD

Mindii

2:13am Aug 3 2010 (last edited on 2:15am Aug 3 2010)

Normal User

Photobucket

Ava. <33

Shes the main vampire character in a story im writing.  

They don't sparkle or have powers. 

Flareboy123

10:29pm Aug 12 2010

Normal User

Draw me something k thnx bai.

Mindii

7:08pm Aug 15 2010

Normal User

What do you want me to draw? :B
Grimoire

6:42pm Aug 16 2010 (last edited on 6:42pm Aug 16 2010)

Normal User

This isn't really a critique, but style is obsolete. Your style is like your handwriting. You don't make it that way on purpose, that's just how it is. Painting a different way or what have you is not "changing your style" it's just changing the way you use it.

Before even worrying about style or changing it or whatever you need a good foundation. And yeah. You heard this in Shadow's thread, but I'm gonna say it here too. You need to draw more from life. Not tutorials, not books. Real things. You said you want to work on drawing people-- well, look at some real people.

Are you perhaps learning from manga and anime to draw people? No offense, but copying manga and crap like that is crippling to your development as an artist. You need to draw real people and start paying attention to placement and such. Once you have that down, go ahead and stylize it as much as you want. But going stylized first and then trying to "fix it" later on can be difficult.

photo 40 - DSZVXzV_zpsj5zwxtwe.jpg
Mindii

8:41pm Aug 16 2010

Normal User

Thanks Grayvs.(:
Oh, I dont draw from manga books or anything, i use tutorialsto help me better understand how to draw eyes and other stuff. xDD

Mindii

8:54pm Sep 2 2010 (last edited on 8:55pm Sep 2 2010)

Normal User

Photobucket

i havent drawn in a while. :C 

btw hes blind. :B 

Mindii

7:37pm Sep 3 2010 (last edited on 7:39pm Sep 3 2010)

Normal User

http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv187/_Minzor_/?action=view&current=WIP.png

WIP.

this is taking forever. x.x 

Flareboy123

9:06pm Sep 3 2010

Normal User

Your art is getting even better. :D

So draw my wolf. ;]

Pandemonium

3:58am Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Oh, these are just lovely! Ugh, I couldn't draw if it depended on the existence of the whole universe. But these are quite creative. I love your goldfish and blind, er, thing. Sorry, but I'm not really sure what that is. I'm still new around here. ^^;

Mindii

8:35am Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Thanks, Flare! It means alot. :DD and yupp, im working on it.:D

Pan; Its supposed to be an Aukira, Im trying to practice Creatu. ;D And thanks so much! I really appreciate it.(; 
Pandemonium

2:31am Sep 11 2010

Normal User

Ohh, I knew it was a bird thing! D: I thought it was a...er, another Creatu. I feel dumb, hah. *facepalm*

Anyway, keep it up! :D They look great.

Go to page: 1, 2