~*Katiee's First Ever Digital Art*~ Before(sort of) During & After! :D

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Shark

11:12am Jul 15 2011

I did my first ever digital art! :D I free handed it on MS Paint and it took me over 8 hours. But I'm so happy I did it! :D :D

Before(kinda):

During:

(I didn't like the hair so I changed it for the final)

AFTER :D

Kitsune

1:50pm Jul 15 2011

Normal User

Considering this your first digital and done with a mouse, it's really good. I can't even do a body. Now for my tips.
The eye was really good, it's probably the part I love the best.
The head is a little disproportional, but that can be fixed with practice. 
The neck is a little to long, but at the right width, and the shoulders are very good, equal on both sides, or as close as it can be.
The collar bones are a little too big.
Her chest is a little weird to me, only because they don't show much shape, only that there is something there. It makes her look like they are slightly saggy. 
Even if she's a child, you can add a slight curve to her body, but only a little so its obvious. The ears are in the wrong place, mostly because they need to line up with the tip of the nose. If you look at anthros done correctly, and creatures, the ears start at the nose.

Hope this helped!

In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.
Shark

1:55pm Jul 15 2011

It did! Thanks! =D I did one ear and o was like "Aw dangit! It's outta place!" I tried to crop and move it but I kept messing up so I just decided to leave it at that! Thanks for the criticism! =D I'll try it next time<3 I agree with the curve part x.x I used to do curves but I compared with other people's work and mine were too curved in it often made my humans look annorexic. Thanks for your help! =D

Go to page: 1