DreamFall's Path of the spirit readings

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
DreamFall

5:10pm Jun 14 2015 (last edited on 4:11pm Jun 24 2015)

Normal User

Incase you want to know my spirit animal is the wolf

Wanna know how I know? Ask! Wanna know yours? Ask!

There is a quiz I took but I also had other hints towards a wolf being my spirit animal.

These come in forms of dreams, nightmares.

"The spirit of ones self is not always present, is not always there, and may not always show itself, but never forget that is will be with you in some wy some how." ~Me

"The wolf sees all, knows all, and guides all" ~Me

Since I am a beginner in giving out readings, I get help from a automated system on a site that shuffles cards and makes it the easiest way to do this online. Below are the different readings I can do. (Any information that comes from these readings, all credit goes to there rightful owners.)

Important: And any information is not to be used seriously, this is for entertainment purposes only.

Pricings are beside each one(You may pay before the reading or after, whichever you would like) Also if you would like the a picture of each animal so you know what they look like, specify that when you order.

Past, Present, Future Price: 100k tu
This reading explores factors that have influenced your past, present and future.

The Daily Animal Spirit Price: 150k tu
Choose this reading to see what influences will dominate your day and  plan your time accordingly.

Medicine Wheel Reading Price: 200k tu
    This reading explores the energies present in your life in each area of the Medicine Wheel. Choose this spread when you need a greater understanding of the inner forces at work in your life today.

Vision Quest Reading Price: 250k tu
This reading focuses on solving a major life challenge. It explores the pattern currently at work in your life, and possible solutions. 

Attainment Reading Price: 300k tu
Use this reading to assist in reaching, or possibly even defining your goals for the future. This reading explores both your weaknesses and strengths, and suggest areas in which you will have to make some effort to ensure you reach your goals.

Relationship Reading Price: 350k tu
    This reading concentrates on the dynamics of your relationship with another person. The other person may be a mate, or business partner, or even an enemy. This reading can be used to explore your relationship with a group as well..

The Star Reading Price: 500k tu
This spread is often used to explore a very specific question.
To use this spread concentrate on a question to put before the cards
and then click below.

The Planetary Reading Price: 700k tu
    This is a query spread that may yield insight into a number of different aspects of your life's current state. To use this spread concentrate on a question to put before the cards and then click below.

Grandfather Sun, Grandmother Moon Reading Price: 900k tu
    Use this reading to assist in reaching, or possibly even defining your goals for the future. This reading explores both your weaknesses and strengths, and suggest areas in which you will have to make some effort to ensure you reach your goals.

The Coming Year Reading Price: 1bil tu
    This Reading is used to reveal key influences that will effect your life from month to month over the next year. In this reading Animal Spirit Influences may repeat themselves. Indeed, you may find that the same Animal Spirit reflects the primary influence of many months in the year before you.

Kyogre

5:14pm Jun 14 2015

Support

Can i get: The coming year reading?

DreamFall

5:25pm Jun 14 2015

Normal User

Neros reading:

July
Hawk

Hawk flies into your reading today to bring you an important message. It may come in the mail, e-mail, a casual remark at the grocery store, a randomly selected page in a book, or even a phrase heard on the radio. Be alert, as hawk messages can sometimes be delivered in a subtle fashion.     

August
Buffalo

Buffalo has come snorting into your life today to bring a message of great hope. Buffalo sacrificed every part of his physical body to support those who hunted him—but he also gave his spirit. And, it's that spirit of hope, abundance, and a bright future that he brings to you today. If you are experiencing a troubled journey, help is here.  

September
The Crane

Cranes have been revered for centuries in many Oriental cultures, symbolizing good fortune and long life. If Crane has flown into your reading today, he brings a message of good tidings. Be prepared for something special today—emotional balance, good health, a spiritual “ah-ha!”, or simply pure joy.

October
Horse

When Horse came back to the Americas, he brought with him the ability to move rapidly from place to place—and it's this rapid movement that he brings to you today. Get up, get out of the rut you've created. Grab Horse's mane, pull yourself onto his back and let him carry you across the plains of your life. The time for being stuck is over.

November
Sasquatch

Is Big Foot real or a hoax? It doesn't really matter, because he has ambled into your reading to remind you of life's mysteries. Not everything can be explained, not everything can be touched—but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Suspend your logic for a bit, and be open to the mystery.

December
Skunk

Phew! Everyone knows Skunk's power—that's why people (and other animals) get out of his way! If you're lacking self-esteem, Skunk is there to help. You are worthy of a happy life—and if someone is making you miserable, look to Skunk as a confidence builder. Remember, though, Skunk doesn't have to spray to be powerful—his reputation precedes him! And, like Skunk, you don't need to spray either-but you do need to stand your ground calmly, and with Skunk's confidence.

January
Buffalo

Buffalo has come snorting into your life today to bring a message of great hope. Buffalo sacrificed every part of his physical body to support those who hunted him—but he also gave his spirit. And, it's that spirit of hope, abundance, and a bright future that he brings to you today. If you are experiencing a troubled journey, help is here.

February
Badger

Badger is a ferocious opponent, unwilling to back down over any issue. Unfortunately, this unwavering stance leads some Badgers to their demise. If Badger has dug into your reading, he is asking whether you are fighting the right fight. Is this issue the hill you’re willing to die on, or are you fighting for no other reason than pure stubbornness? Think about it.

March
Loon

Loons mate for life, and their medicine is about loyalty, family, and deep caring for one another. If you're experiencing a relationship fraught with power struggles, you are NOT practicing Loon medicine. If your relationship has BECOME a power struggle, Loon has appeared to remind you that this is a time of equal sharing and equal happiness. Something is amiss and Loon thinks you already know what it is.

April
Loon

Loons mate for life, and their medicine is about loyalty, family, and deep caring for one another. If you're experiencing a relationship fraught with power struggles, you are NOT practicing Loon medicine. If your relationship has BECOME a power struggle, Loon has appeared to remind you that this is a time of equal sharing and equal happiness. Something is amiss and Loon thinks you already know what it is.

May
Loon

June
Dove

Are you going through life carrying old grief, pain or hate? If so, Dove (sometimes known as Mourning Dove) encourages you to let go of your emotional baggage so that true healing can take place. It’s time to forgive, release, and move forward. And, know that healing Dove is flying right beside you

Go to page: 1