DreamFall's art commission thread

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
DreamFall

6:04pm Jun 5 2015 (last edited on 10:41pm Jun 15 2015)

Normal User

Update: I have a goal to achieve of a whopping 800mil of tu, yes its a lot and its for something special so I can zap something for my friends, ill give you a hint.  It small and blue-ish and may pack a punch, you aim and fire and zap, what has happened, my baby Veram now looks over 22! :P   Can you guess it? If yes, then you will know what it is and what it cost and how hard it will be to get it, this is my dream item I wish to get, wont you help?

This is where I will have commissions set up so as to when im not in sb.

My commissions range from 50k-500k tu.

You may notice most of my drawings are canine related, there's a reason, I don't draw other things very well, my best work is canine related or at least body and facile structure. Also, for prices ill ask you to pay half up front and the rest when its finished. 

If you have any questions about adding something like a item let me know, or if you would like something, I may ba able to change it for a small price. I don't bite so ask me any questions you have. I also want to say on the time a commission is done depends on my real life schedule. If its for your birthday, I may move you to the top of my list and TRY to complete it for you etc.

Commissions status:

Kodydamage- sketched

Nero- being sketched

XFriendlyfireX- being sketched

Traditional;

<-----Example 50k- Headshot: non-shaded/un-colored

<-----Example 100k- Full body- non-shaded/un-colored

Digital;

150k: Head shot, non-shaded, un-colored, simple ex
pression and markings

<----Example 200k: Head shot, shaded(very little), colored, simple ex
pression and markings

300-400-k: Full body, non-shaded/un-colored, simple pose and markings

<------(the brother and sister one)Example, sorry about the colored tail tip and size, any small and it get blotchy.

<----Example 500-600k: Full body, shaded(very little), colored, simple pose and markings (this pose is a little more complicated then what I would do, the shading is too. But I liked this pic more :3 

DreamFall

9:39am Jun 16 2015 (last edited on 9:40am Jun 16 2015)

Normal User

I didn't know how to delete this o.o (blank comment, hit enter by mistake.)
Go to page: 1