Assassin's Creed Fan Club

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Ambrus

5:51pm May 31 2011 (last edited on 9:22pm May 31 2011)

Normal User

Welcome.

Fellow Assassins from around the world,

Join me here to discuss the wonders of assassins and the creed.

Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

The Creed:

Stay your Blade from the flesh of the innocent

Hide in plain sight

Never compromise the Brotherhood

Assassin recuits:

• Assassin Saffi (me)
  • Assassin PinkParadise

Archive of Assassins:

Here is where you put any art of you assassin as like. an Icon :)

Assassin Desideria

Adopt one today! Click Me!
PinkParadise

8:59pm May 31 2011

Normal User

Don't tell me this is the first Assassins Creed group :O
It's only like the best video game ever......I live by the creed, may I join o3o?

PEWDIEPIE!! *Brofist*
Ambrus

9:20pm May 31 2011

Normal User

I think it is, I was completely shocked. And I completely agree, I pre-ordered AC revelations yesterday :D. and of course you can

PinkParadise

11:28pm Jun 8 2011 (last edited on 8:05pm Jun 14 2011)

Normal User

I saw the new trailer from E3 :O OMG, I have to pre-order it, it looks epic. Sad that it will be the last with Ezio and Altair, but their getting too old, we need some more assassins :D (Although I adore Ezio).

PEWDIEPIE!! *Brofist*
Ambrus

9:02pm Jun 11 2011

Normal User

I did too :) I already pre-ordered the game, All I need is brotherhood and I'll have the complete set :3 And I agree, they're getting old, but to an extent. I'll just feel odd playing as other assassins, since i've been playing as Ezio and Altair for the past 3 games. (I prefer Altair)

PinkParadise

8:05pm Jun 14 2011

Normal User

Yeah, that's true, it's going to be hard to top those two, I have a video game bond with them.
All I need is the first game :( I didn't even finish it cause I played it when it just came out and I was kind of young, so I sucked, and coudln't beat it (I rented it). Right now I'm almost done Brotherhood, it's really cool how you can recruit other assassins :D
Can't wait for it to come out.

PEWDIEPIE!! *Brofist*
Ambrus

11:33am Jun 15 2011

Normal User

I got Assassin's Creed 1 because it seemed cool, I rarely ever look up games online, I go by name, screenshots and back-of-the-box deions of plotlines to decide what game to choose. And I heard a lot of good stuff about Assassin's Creed so I decided to get it. a few months after I got AC 1 I went and got AC 2 which took me a while to get into playing since it was an entire new plot compared to the first. My birthdays in like 2 weeks and I'm hopefully getting Brotherhood and the Graphic Novels of Assassin's Creed :) Can't wait. And I also have that video game bond with them two, like it'll be difficult to play as new assassins after Revelations. That is if they make a new one :/ I hope they do..

Shadly

12:22pm Jun 15 2011

Normal User

Jooooin~!

I love how when you are notorious you can just rip posters and it goes down or hide in haystacks and the guards all....

oh nuuu whered he gooooooo

PinkParadise

5:06pm Jun 15 2011

Normal User

YAY another fan
That's so true, also, your the only person in a Assassin outfit and they could never seem to find you after you escape -__-
But that just makes the game that much more awesome. ;D

PEWDIEPIE!! *Brofist*
Shadly

5:23pm Jun 15 2011

Normal User

its hilarious. i also love how you can jump off huge towers into hay stacks and lose no health :D

Destrius

8:40am Jun 17 2011

Normal User

Yay, a Assassin's Creed fan club :D
I will join. I finished 1, 2, and I bought Brotherhood a few weeks ago. It's awesome! But harder then 2, because of the stupid 100% synch I wanna get. =o

My little brother plays 2 too but he keeps just killing normal people xD
And I'm like: 'There are enough guards to kill D:' But yeah, sometimes I kill beggers or people who are too fat. XD 

Ambrus

11:34am Jun 17 2011

Normal User

I finished 1 and 2 but I have to re finish 1 since I deleted my other gamertag for certain reasons. so Woo lol I had a difficulty finishing 1 when I first got it >P bleh. since Altair can't swim it took me forever. and thats all I did, I had a body pile of guards. new ones respond I kill them, then if someone walks into my pile i'd assassinate them. then there were those who begged you to spare them...killed them too :) I had over 54 bodies in one area :P I used to have a picture of it but... It got lost somewhere in cyberspace lol. 

Destrius

2:07pm Jun 17 2011 (last edited on 2:07pm Jun 17 2011)

Normal User

Lol I just bought AC1 in the store because I didn't have the box. My father first downloaded it but it was only 5 euro's and Altair's on the box so.. I had to buy eet XD

And oh yeah, I always make a printscreen too when I killed a heap of people. XD Or at least I did. I can't take printscreens in 2/brotherhood :C 

SerenitySorrow

3:31pm Jun 19 2011

Normal User

HOMG An Assassin's Creed roleplay I must join.

I haven't got Brotherhood yet but I plan on buying that soon. And I saw the Trailer for Revelations and I was blown away. Was that old guy Ezio? I couldn't tell but it would kinda upset me if it was. I can't imagine that hormonal young man being old XD

Do you guys know when Revelations is coming out? Debating on getting that or Uncharted 3 XP

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
Destrius

6:03am Jun 20 2011

Normal User

Yeah. That trailer is just. OMG o3o En yes, that old guy was Ezio. Sorry xD I like younger dudes too but ah well, we have to know how it all ends. And you can play parts with Altair so I'm happy :D

And they say Revelations is coming out in November this year. 

PinkParadise

11:23pm Jun 20 2011 (last edited on 11:27pm Jun 20 2011)

Normal User

I wouldn't be able to choose between Ezio and Drake :O, well yeah, Ezio is older, but come on, he was hot in his younger days. But Drake does have a charm to him, especially when he speaks some spanish........I'm getting both, can't decide, it's your call Serenity.

PEWDIEPIE!! *Brofist*
Destrius

4:27pm Jun 26 2011

Normal User

*jumps in*

Bumpeh o3o!

Jenny

5:03pm Aug 24 2011

Normal User

Join. >o>

I got Brotherhood. It's pretty addicting. o3o 

i’m such a gamer uwu
3mmique

9:22am Aug 27 2011

Normal User

"We work in the Dark to Serve the Light. Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Joining this for sure. ;)

We got a 'fictional character' dressup day coming up, guess what I'm going as?
 - Incase posting that on this specific thread wasn't a giant hint enough...

мα∂ηεss ωιℓℓ cσηsυмε үσυ...
Eiji

4:54pm Aug 27 2011

Normal User

I'd love to join. ♥ Brotherhood hooked me. ;)

Go to page: 1, 2