,¸¸,ø¤º°` Riyo's Win-a-Mil `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 Bookmark Thread
Riyo

11:10pm Aug 17 2013 (last edited on 10:52pm Sep 19 2013)

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Riyo's Win-a-Mil `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Enter my irregularly held contest and you could win 1,000,000 TU!
I look for originality and thoughtfulness when picking a winner. 

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Directory `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Post 1: Rules and The Current Contest
Post 2: FAQ
Post 3: Past contests and winners
Post 4: All about Sudo
Post 5: Donators
Posts 6-10: Reserved

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Rules `°º¤ø,¸¸,

(Psst. Read these.)

1. READ THE WHOLE FIRST POST!
      1. * Follow all site rules. (Keep it PG, etc.)
      2. * Post your entries on this thread. Don't RMail me!
    2. * One entry per contest unless otherwise specified.
  1. * If you want to be included in the sudo raffle, your post must contain the word "sudo."
  2. * You MUST enter the main contest to enter the sudo raffle. This means that if all you post is "sudo" without entering the main contest, you won't be entered for the raffle.

Other Information:
  1. * Winners are posted in the third post on the front page.
    1. * Despite the deadline posted for every contest, it is not technically "over" until I post "contest over", so if you see it's past the deadline but I haven't closed it yet, you can still sneak your entry in.
  2. My profile will always contain a link to this forum if you need to quickly access it.
      1. * I will usually (but not always) start the next contest immediately after choosing the winners of the last contest, so this is in essence ALWAYS running!
    1. Sometimes I have difficulty choosing a single winner, so I may send a mil to two or more people.
    2. * Occasionally there will be honorable mentions. These entrants will receive between 100k-500k.
    3. * Remember to subscribe and bookmark! I also really appreciate advertising!
  3. * [u]Riyo's Win-a-Mil![/u] Win [i]1,000,000 TU[/i] or a pet by ...[url=http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/contests/-riyo-039-s-win-a-mil-1/]

~~~

,¸¸,ø¤º°` The Current Contest `°º¤ø,¸¸,
The winner will receive 1,000,000 TU.

None currently.

~~~

Current Sudo Raffle Prize

Any pet in the "Win-a-Mil Prizestle="" target="_blank">Win-a-Mil Prizes" category or a Cyid from my ranch.

To enter for the raffle prize, include the word "Sudo" in your post with your entry! 

Ends on Month xx at 11:00pm, Rescreatu Time.

"You must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." - Alucard, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Riyo

11:11pm Aug 17 2013 (last edited on 12:01am Aug 18 2013)

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Frequently Asked Questions `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Q. Hey! I entered your contest!
A. Thanks! But you really don't have to tell me. If you posted it on the thread, I'm going to read it when I judge the entries.

Q. I have a really good idea for a contest!
A. If you suggest an idea for a contest and I use it, you'll go on the recognition list AND you'll receive 1,000,000 TU when that contest runs!

Q. Can I help by donating?
A. If you donate anything, you'll go on the recognition list! You can donate TU, colored or rare pets or pets with nice names, or useful items. Junk, unfortunately, will not be counted. If you do send me a donation, send me an RMail as well, so I know it's for the Win-a-Mil!

Q. Can I help in another way?
A. Advertising my contest really helps me out a lot, because I'm very busy with university homework, and having more entries makes me really happy. If I happen to see you advertising politely and consistently, or if somebody else does and informs me, you might get a nice prize too!

Q. Is the contest over?
A. The first post always contains the exact date and time that the contest closes. If it's less than a day or two past that, it might still be open, if I've forgotten to close it, and entries will still be counted. If it's many days past that date, I'm afraid it's probably over and on hiatus.

Q. The contest seems really vague. Is there more to it?
A. A lot of the topics I post for contests are very open ended. I like people to have a lot of freedom to enter what they want, because it's usually more interesting that way! All of the rules for the current contest are in the first post - if it's not there, then it's not a rule!

Q. I don't want the TU, but I still want to participate!
A. That's fine! Just make sure you say so at the beginning of your post.

"You must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." - Alucard, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Riyo

11:13pm Aug 17 2013 (last edited on 10:50pm Sep 19 2013)

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Winners `°º¤ø,¸¸,

1. Page 1: August 18: Like and Improve Rescreatu winner: Megabyte. Sudo winner: dphne.

2. Page 2: August 19: Praise yourself winner: dphne, InfernFire, Salt. Sudo winner: Megabyte.

3. Page 2: August 20
: Excited and Worried about School winner: SkyeNight. Sudo winner: Drow.

4. Page 3: August 21
: Create a character winner: srsmith. Sudo winner: InfernoFire.

5. Page 3: August 23: Happiest moment winner: Moe. Sudo winner: Cloaked.

6. Page 4: August 25
: Favorite food winner: ErisedMoonstone65. Sudo winner: Charmens.

7. Page 5: August 29
: Take a photo winner: Kitteness. Runners up: Requiem, Meg, Llama. Sudo winner: Frank.

8. Page 6: 
September 1: Dream pet winner: lilly56. Sudo winner: holidays321.

9. Page 6: 
September 2: Cool Site winner: Kitteness, ThunderMouse. Sudo winner: Salt.

10. Page 7: 
September 3: Dream home winner: Sonador. Sudo winner: Meg.

11. Page 7: 
September 5: Yourself in 3 words winner: boomboom39. Sudo winner: InfernoFire.

12. Page 8: 
September 6: Match game winner: Nomzisaur. Runners up: Redrock, ThunderMouse, Zen. Sudo winner: srsmith.

13. Page 9: 
September 7: Res crush winner: Llama. Sudo winner: iBethy.

14. Page 9: 
September 8: Mohome question winner: iBethy. Sudo winner: boomboom39.

15. Page 10: September 10
: Cat picture winner: Speras. Sudo winner: Sonador.

16. Page 10: 
September 11: Pet peeve winner: iBethy. Sudo winner: boomboom39.

17. Page 11: 
September 12: WiFi Name winner: hojak1226, Cloaked, Graveyardfox. Sudo winner: Redrock.

18. Page 12: 
September 14: Game design winner: Outsane. Sudo winner: srsmith.

19. Page x: 
September X: X winner: x. Sudo winner: x.

20. Page x: 

21. Page x: 

22. Page x: 

23. Page x: September X: X winner: x. Sudo winner: x.

24. Page x: September X: X winner: x. Sudo winner: x.

25. Page x: September X: X winner: x. Sudo winner: x.

26. Page x: September X: X winner: x. Sudo winner: x.

27. Page x: September X: X winner: x. Sudo winner: x.

28. Page x: September X: X winner: x. Sudo winner: x.

29. Page x: September X: X winner: x. Sudo winner: x.

30. Page x: 

Possible future topics: Happiest moment, occupation, Winter, Greed, support for a cause (InfernoFire), merge 2 animals and draw (avarocks), klondike bar (Vin), finish the sentence (omenaapple), make up an organization (InfernoFire)

Riyo

11:15pm Aug 17 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Sudo `°º¤ø,¸¸,

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302/tsujii/art/sudoglee.png

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302/tsujii/art/sudo.png

Sudo was designed by NegativeZero. I adopted the character depicted in her winning entry and made Sudo my own. 

Sudo is a virus that was originally designed to hack into peoples' computers and steal their files and information. Riyo, with her epic computing skills, managed to capture him and reprogram him to have a conscience. To atone for all of the things he's done, he helps Riyo run her contest and chooses the raffle prizes. Using his Math.random() function, he randomly picks a winner out of everyone that says his name.

Sudo is mischeivous but no longer malicious. He loves harmless pranks and is easily entertained by the simplest of jokes. Now, he truly has a kind heart, and is saddened when he sees hate in any form. 

Sudo has bright green hair and vibrant cyan colored eyes. His hair floats around him in a gravity-less manner. The whites of his eyes are black, giving him a slightly eerie appearance. His skin is tan. His arms are mechanical and end in long claws. He also has mechanical ears, used for picking up radio frequencies and cracking ciphers. Where his hips would begin is instead a long 'tail' of sorts, an electric bolt like lightning. This 'tail' is the same color as his hair. Underneath his eyes are vertical markings the same color as his eyes, vibrant cyan. Similar markings appear on his chest, connected to his shoulders.

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Art `°º¤ø,¸¸,

NegativeZero's Original Design

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Draw Sudo Contest Winners `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Click for larger picture! 
If you don't want your artwork displayed here, send me an RMail.

hoolahoop

xeeroh

crowflux

hoolahoop 2 
Dustfeather 2 
ferniio 
hj42 
JessiKorpse 2 
NegativeZero 
Ping 
SuperBunnyFoofo 
TheBlackParade 
Wishies 
yoshirules 

DecemberMoon 
Dragonling 
fizzyizze 
gemmalambe 
gothicshadow111 
Innagong 
koolgirl1576 
Lathrine 
LeTainted 
Malific 
MusicMist623 
ReapersPlaymate 
Renaissance 
sosolove

Riyo

11:19pm Aug 17 2013 (last edited on 10:06pm Sep 5 2013)

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Donators `°º¤ø,¸¸,

These people are awesome because they donated to the contest!
smgirlie - mutant goiba
Gunmetal - 10,000,000 TU 
cascadianlove - natural ebilia
mickeyy - natural uilus
timberwolf97 - natural saruka
Lakeore - 21,000,000 TU
EasternBluebird - calico sirleon
dialga2palkia - natural uilus
Imaginary - ginger tesuri
Imaginary - natural drachid
Imaginary - calico vaspi
Mafty - natural haberisar
Dean - lemon uilus
Dean - magenta berrok
Dean - blonde meiko
Dean - black easero
Dean - cream vaspi
Dean - sepia easero
LuckyArtist - black malal
Veraz - lemon zenirix

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Idea Contributors`°º¤ø,¸¸,

These people are awesome because they suggested contest topics!
OmenaApple - finish the sentence
JesslovesLuke07 - dream pet
ERlover90 - support for a cause

Riyo

11:20pm Aug 17 2013 (last edited on 11:20pm Aug 17 2013)

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Reserved `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Riyo

Normal User

Riyo

Normal User

Riyo

Normal User

Riyo

Normal User

White

12:09am Aug 18 2013

Normal User

Reserved 。◕ ‿ ◕。

We're dead.
White

12:10am Aug 18 2013

Normal User

。◕ ‿ ◕。 This is also reserved.

We're dead.
White

12:10am Aug 18 2013

Normal User

LETS PARTY ヽ(๏∀๏ )ノ (this is reserved)

We're dead.
White

12:11am Aug 18 2013

Normal User

Reserved (✪㉨✪)

We're dead.
White

12:12am Aug 18 2013

Normal User

I want dat mil ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) RESERVED

We're dead.
Riyo

12:48am Aug 18 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` The Current Contest `°º¤ø,¸¸,
http://images.rescreatu.com/items/tokens/2/1000k.png
The winner will receive 1,000,000 TU.

Post one thing you like about Rescreatu, and one suggestion for improvement!

~~~

Current Raffle Prize
Your choice of any cyid in my ranch.

To enter for the raffle prize, include the word "Sudo" in your post with your entry! 

Ends on August 18th at 11:59pm, Eastern Standard Time.

InfernoFire

12:52am Aug 18 2013

Normal User

Hello there Sudo

I love the community in Rescreatu and I would like to see themes layouts instead of the default blue layout. 

Kyogre

12:53am Aug 18 2013

Support

One thing I like about res is the community
One improvement could be an effect search.
(Did I do this right? :P)
Sudo~

ErisedMoonstone65

10:03am Aug 18 2013

Normal User

Hi Sudo! :D
One thing I like about Rescreatu is the events on certain days of the year like valentine's day, halloween day, etc. U can get lots of stuff too!! That are only available during that period.
Hmmm, one improvement could be adding new stuff to Rescreatu such as pet trades, adding more games that allows you to get tu or objects which can be USED cause I find that some stuff you collect are absolutely of no use at all -_-
That's all, right? Thanks! =D 
Rayquaza

10:21am Aug 18 2013

Normal User

~ Sudo ~

Think I like about Rescreatu ~ That feel when you finally complete one of your goals and how good you feel.

Improvement ~ Delete banned accounts so the names can be used! Also delete people's accounts after a certain amount of time that they have been away for.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12