PWYW and I'll doodle what you want!

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Schley

1:24pm Jun 20 2021

Normal User

I like drawing but I'm kiiiinda really rusty and I'd like to get some practice. Here's where you come in! :D

So, this is a (mostly) pay what you want comms thread. You give me 1mil of upfront pay, tell me what you want me to draw (creatu preferred, I'm not so good at people, but I'll do them), I draw the thing, I send you the thing, you decide if you'd like to pay any more than the upfront 1mil or not.

RULES:
only 3 doodles per person at one time. once I've gotten yours back to you, you can request more.
I have the right to refuse service and return your payment. I hope I won't be doing this much.
I will only draw things that are appropriate for Res.
please be kind <3 these drawings are mostly for practice. I'll try my best on them, because you can't practice by doing things poorly, but I'm not saying they'll be great.

I'll try to get all doodles done within a day or three. If I don't respond to your forum post, Rmail me!

SecretsOfTheShadows

1:17am Jun 22 2021

Normal User

Would these doodles be black and white or could we request color and pay a little extra? Do you happen to have examples I can look at to see what creatu you might be able to draw best? Feel free to rmail me. :)

Go to page: 1