A NEWBIE'S GUIDE TO TU

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Pegasus

8:52pm Aug 24 2021

Support

~UNDER CONSTRUCTION!~

100 Million TU Barter Token

A Newbie's Guide to TU
(may have helpful tips for oldies too, idk)

Welcome to Rescreatu! There are so many things to do, but hopefully this guide can help you just a bit.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

DAILIES

QUESTS

MERCHANT SHOP

RANCHER SHOP

SHRINE

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Pegasus

9:20pm Aug 24 2021

Support

DAILIES

Today, and everyday, you should head over to the tle="" target="">Activities Page and do your dailies!

1. Daily Rewards
You get a few CP just for logging in everyday. Collect your tle="" target="">DAILY REWARD.
You can sell these pretty quickly in the ShoutBox, if you have access to it. 
You can make about 1 million tu per CP.

2. Alphabet Soup
You can pick up an alphabet squishy once every 2 hours. You can stock them in your merchant shop.
Alphabet Squishies sell for 30k+ 

3. Donation Center
EZ way to get tu every 30 minutes. tle="" target="">Click here to access it.

4. Treasure Hunter 
Send an adult creatu tle="" target="">treasure hunting for Relking Coins. Your creatu can hunt every hour. Sell them in the shoutbox or your Merchant shop.
The going rate per relking coin is about 300k 

Enchanted Springs
Be sure to visit the Enchanted Springs every day. You can get a few items that you can sell in your Merchant Shop. After 16 days of visiting the Springs, you can get color changes for your cretu. You very rarely may lose a small amount of tu. It's usually an inconsequential amount. 

Pegasus

9:20pm Aug 24 2021 (last edited on 7:56am Aug 25 2021)

Support

QUESTS

My personal favorite way to make easy(ish) tu!

The trick to quests is to stock up beforehand. This can be really daunting, especially for big shops like Fashion Galore, or the Food Quest which uses items from several shops.
Don't worry though, we'll start small.

I always recommend thetle="" target=""> TOY Quest to start out, because it's easy to stock from just the tle="" target="">Freaky Toy Outlet and the tle="" target="">Toy Shop.
Visit those shops every 10 minutes and buy anything that's not already in your inventory. If you don't have the item, it will have a white background. 

I also like to sort the shop, so that it shows me which items I don't have or what I'm running out of as soon as I visit. 

After you buy as much of the shop as you can over a couple hours, you're ready to start the Toy Quest!

TIPS
Don't worry too much if you don't have an item. Click on it to see a handy popover. It'll show you if any are stocked in a Merchant Shop. If it is, you can buy it right there. Isn't that convenient? BUT I wouldn't buy the item if it's over 300k.. maybe 400k if it's a very rare item and I've already made a decent amount of tu from the quest.
Try stalking the Toy/Freaky Toy shop instead and hope it appears within half an hour. If not, it's no big deal to restart the quest.

While you're stocking up for Quests, pay attention to the Merchant price of the item. If it's over 100k in Merchant Shops, it's worth buying extra to stock in your own merchant shop
See more about that in this post.

The Quests with the best payouts are Toy, Food, Squishy and Clothes. I've listed them in the order I think are the easiest to stock up for. 
When starting out or going for the daily rewards, you can definitely do the Weapon and Book quests. They're single shop quests, so they're easy to stock up for, but the payout isn't usually as large as the others.

Tip for the Book Quest - don't bother to buy the books in the Book Shop that are over 1 mill tu. They usually don't show up in the Book Quests anyway.

Pegasus

8:08am Aug 25 2021

Support

Merchant Shop

Ah! The grandmaester of tu.

You can sell almost anything, but I'll attempt to list which items will move quickly

1. Stock for Quests! When you're in the NPC Shops, you can click on the item to see how much it currently costs in other Merchant Shops. If it's over 100k, buy a few and stock it in your own merchant shop. You want to price your item slightly lower than the lowest shop. 5 tu lower will be enough, there's no reason to undercut by thousands of tu. You're just missing out on a better return for your investment.
Generally, you want to keep the price under 500,000tu (unless it's one of the expensive Pride items from the clothes shop). Questers are very unlikely to buy an item that costs more than that.
Squishies, Toys and Clothing items seem to be the most popular for questers to buy. 
If you're just starting out it's a quick way to make a decent return.

2. Daily Rewards - grinding for the last tier on the daily reward can be daunting, but usually the item is worth selling if it's a Random Morphing Potion or a Natural Colored Jelly Bean.

3. That brings us to Twunties Treasures. You have been getting those Relking coins, yes? Check the price and how popular items like the Name Tag, Random Morphing Potion or a Natural Colored Jelly Bean are in the Item Database. You can buy those and stock them, they usually sell just fine.

4. Dye Kits - They may not always sell that quickly, but it's worth the wait. You can but them from Ty's Dyes. You probably shouldn't buy a dye kit over 200 Relking Coins unless it's a value pack.
The going rate for RC is 300k per, so be sure you check the value of the DK you'd like to buy and convert it to tu. You'll be able to tell if you can make a profit on it.

Go to page: 1