Soo....P4-based RP, who's interested?

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Anya5544

7:21am Aug 17 2016 (last edited on 7:38am Aug 17 2016)

Normal User

So, recently, something crossed my mind.  That something was, in case you couldn't guess-"Hey, wouldn't it be fun if I could gather a couple of people on Res and have a Persona 4-inspired (aka, plot ripped from P4) roleplay!"  So, after checking the rules and determining that I'd be able to follow them, here we are.

If you don't know what Persona 4 basically is, it's a bunch of kids who investigate a murder by jumping into TVs and beating the crap out of monsters called Shadows.  And when a normal person is in a TV, they will encounter all of their darkest, most buried thoughts and feelings made manifest into a doppelgänger of them, with the only important differences between "real" and "doppelgänger" being yellow eyes and blue aura, which will go berserk upon being denied.  It's all better than it sounds.  In case you're still not sure what it's all about, watch the first 3-4 episodes of ANY Persona 4/Persona 4 Golden playthrough.  That should probably clear things up.

So, anyways, I was thinking that we'd need about 8 people to do this.  It is a nice, cozy number after all, and any more than that would maybe drive me crazy keeping track of it all...

Oh, yeah, I'm calling the Magician Arcana right now!  I'm the one RPing the Magician Character!!!

So, um... Any takers?

FC: 0275-9333-8005 If you are looking to have a roleplaying experience that involves Pokemon and will be unique to you, check out my thing over in Roleplay Discussion!
Anya5544

7:39am Aug 17 2016

Normal User

Pay no attention to this post it's just here to help me subscribe to the thread...

FC: 0275-9333-8005 If you are looking to have a roleplaying experience that involves Pokemon and will be unique to you, check out my thing over in Roleplay Discussion!
Anya5544

1:10pm Sep 4 2016

Normal User

test post for research reasons

Go to page: 1