Wolf Pack 101

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Wolfie10

10:24am Sep 9 2013

Normal User

Noctis wondered why SB didn't want to look at Luna, but didn't ask. "If there's anything wrong, tell me if you want." He said, being much more polite.

Short 

I haven\'t been around for years! I\'m sorry, but I\'m back now (:
Wolfie10

10:25am Sep 9 2013

Normal User

*facepalm* thy really do live me..:

WiseBlueFox01

3:33pm Sep 9 2013

Normal User

"Im fine, thank you. But there is one thing. When I was little..... maybe I shouldn't tell you." Luna said, looking away. She couldn't tell them about a long lost wolf she wanted to find over the years.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

7:02am Sep 10 2013

Normal User

(They do.)

Shadow barely raised her head and looked at the females paws. "What is it?",she asked then coughed a bit and added,"If you don't mind saying it."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Wolfie10

10:30am Sep 10 2013

Normal User

Noctis stayed silent, deciding not to interupt. 'If those two start fighting I will kill, and I mean KILL someone, or something...' He thought, sighing deeply. 

Shortnezz

WiseBlueFox01

4:04pm Sep 10 2013

Normal User

"Well when I was young, I had a bigger sister and a smaller sis. I watched over my smaller sis, til one day she krept off when I was sleep and was slain by a bear, but I knew she wasnt, because I taught her some bear things to avoid from a bear. So I was banished from my family and ever since I have been searching for her. But I soon gave up." Luna said, shrinking down.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

6:04pm Sep 10 2013

Normal User

Shadow coughed a bit at the mention of a smaller sister. 'How many pups have I killed?',she asked herself.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Wolfie10

2:55pm Sep 11 2013

Normal User

Noctis watched in shock, and fakely choked for a second. "I'm just gonna go for a quick walk..." He mumbled, limping as fast as he could somewhere them sitting down. Noctis breathed heavily, trying to calm himself down. He dug his sharp claws in the ground, showing frustration an irritation. The though of death made him feel, dead... Noctis absolutely hated it, he didn't want to hear the word, or see the word anymore.

Wolfie10

3:18am Sep 14 2013

Normal User

(This is quite sad, but I will no longer be able To post in te Rping forums! You may be able to see me in the sales & trades, but that is all... It's just there's stuff goin on, so yeah... :'(

Wolfie10

3:20am Sep 14 2013

Normal User

I will also no longer be able to Rmail you, or have any fun chats...

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7