We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24 Bookmark Thread
pandameg199630

5:16pm Dec 1 2013

Normal User

Ramvell's weight soon pulled the deer to the ground and he bit down hard on its neck, tightening his hold until it it was unable to breath and its movements stilled.  He looked back at Shadow to see what she was doing to see her taking down a deer of her own.  He could try to get her now...snap her neck while her back was turned...but that wouldn't be any fun.  He decided it really was for the best if he gave her fair warning that he was about to attack, so he put up a good show of growling and barking and he left his deer to fight her.  

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
spirit1212

7:14am Dec 2 2013

Normal User

Shadow was snarling as she turned around to see Ramvell getting closer. She could tell that this was why she didn't trust the creature and growled at the mistake she made of hunting with him. At the ready for the fight she watched him approached and waited 'til he was close enough to swipe her claws at his face,hoping they would hit.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

4:21pm Dec 2 2013

Normal User

Fang heard snarling while she munched on a piece of deer meat. She ate the deer eat as quickly as she could and crept toward the snarling. Fang smirked as she saw Shadow and Ramvell.

This should be exciting, Fang said, sitting down to watch.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Go to page: 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24