We Were Meant to Be, but I just Can't Do It...

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
Corvus

8:49am Oct 8 2010 (last edited on 8:51am Oct 8 2010)

Normal User

Tsuki lifted her paw off of him and looked down at him. Tsuki's amber eyes looked like they were glowing. "I'm giving you till the count of three to run. But if you run towards Sara i'll well you know." Tsuki bared her fangs at him and waited to see what he'd do.

Saraluvspets

4:05pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

"No, it's not okay," Sara sobbed. She pulled herself away from Look and got to her feet. She wiped her eyes and frowned. "I'm going to get you out of here," she said grabbing his hand and knocking down the door to the room he was locked up in. She ran through the corridor still holding his hand.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
petra13131

11:41pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Keith shot out at Geo and garbed him in a choke hold "What did you say Slime ?"he hissed

Geo chuckled "You heard you worthless wannabe" 

Mechromancer

11:44pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Akila listened to Kieth's and Geo's convestaion. She went to them. "You're a stupid vampire. You fired my brother for falling inlove with Sara. I swear, you're the slimest person I've ever met."

Look sighed and fallowed her.

(Banner made by Kina)
Corvus

1:39pm Oct 9 2010

Normal User

Tsuki watched then turned back into her human form. Maybe they'll kill him. Tsuki wondered back to her cabin.

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8