The King's Order

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
kakelover

11:04am Oct 5 2013 (last edited on 12:41pm Oct 8 2013)

Normal User

The World of Amyon
 There is another world much like our own. It has the same earth, vegetation, water, air, and animals. However, humans and the other animals that inhabit our world are not the only creatures on their planet. Mythical creatures roam their planet as well. The very same creatures we questioned their very existence. On Amyon the world is split in half, only four bridges connecting them. One bridge exists in the north, one the east, another the south, and the last in the west. The two halves are not in good relation and they barely keep in contact. Each half has its own king and kingdom, as well as different species.

The Palidian Kingdom lies west on the Amyon map. Its king is king Bylar, a dwarf. The only city in the land is surrounded be the castle.The remaining area is open land that has an occasional house here and there. It is the only side which humans live.The other half houses the Elion Kingdom, which lies on the east. Its king is king Ryihe, the dragon king. It too has a city surrounding the castle, but it has a few others throughout the land. The area is darker than Palidian, like an eerie aura emanating from the land. The creatures that inhabit the land are on the darker, more black magic type.

The Palidain king of Amyon had a very important item stolen from him. A very valuable jewel with significant power. It was stolen my the subordinates of the dragon king. In a panic, the king gathered the strongest of the land and ordered them to retrieve the item. If they did not obey the order, they would be executed. If they succeeded, he would grant them what they desired most. It is up to these creatures to work together to return the item.

The first chosen is no longer of the world. The girl died of an illness when she was only seventeen years of age. The teenage lived just outside the gates of the kingdom's city. They would never allow her inside because of her contagious disease, nor did they make any effort to help her. She knew the king wanted her because of her ability of telekinesis and
her skill of erasing her presence so that she appears invisible and pass
 through objects if she wills it. The girl despises the king because of this, but decides to help because she is afraid of what would befall her if she didn't. There is no way to kill a ghost, obviously, but there are ways of torture.

The second is a girl of incredible beauty. She is an immortal with the appearance of a late teen or young adult. She lives in the waters of the Palidian Kingdom, only coming upon land every now and then. She is a mermaid with the body of a woman and a tail of a fish. She is able morph into a human to walk upon land, but she rarely does so. Her special skill is with her siren songs and stunning beauty, which manipulate her victims. She is enchanted by beauty, so she decides to assist the king so she can receive jewels of all sorts.

There is one boy who is a daemon. He was born on the other side, in Elion. He is skilled in taming creatures of Amyon, and some swordsmanship. He is an unexpected animal-lover, who cannot communicate well with other human-like creatures. He is the ill-begotten son of the dragon king of Elion. Which means he has a small castle of his own, with his own subordinates, but he is unable to take over the throne even though he is the first born. He is treated as the king's son in his own small castle, but it is denied to the public. Only the higher-ups know of his true identity. He is never able to see his father and his mother is dead. The boy spends his days locked in his castle for eternity. He escapes to the other side where he is discovered by the Palidian king.

The fourth is a boy from the elf clan. He is able to manipulate the elements of Amyon, a special skill handed down through each elf generation. The immortal boy is the most skillful at controlling the elements of the clan. He lives in the forests of Palidain, raised with respectable morals and a strong sense of justice. He decides to help the king just because he is his king. He believes in his king, as does the whole elf clan, and is determined to be useful.

Another girl chosen is an imitator. She is able to imitate any sound she has ever heard and recreate anything she has seen. Her drawings are exact replicas of art she has seen. The girl lives within the city of Palidian, making a living off of her art. The king favors her, for he was the one who discovered her talent. The girl is grateful to the king for getting her out of the slums she had lived in and into the city. She overheard of the missing jewel, so she insisted on helping to return it as payment for all the king had done.

The last boy is human. He and his family are very poor and live right outside of the city. The boy attempted to sneak into the city to steal money from the ones living within the walls, but he is caught by the king's subordinates. The boy fought them with his father's sword and beat many of the guards. However, they outnumbered him and threw into the jail below the castle. The king heard of the boy's strength and promised the boy that he would let him go free of charge if he accepted the mission. He accepted, in fear of loosing his hands.

Rules

1. Be literate. Every post should contain at least four good-sized paragraphs.
2. One charrie rule. Only one character per person.
3 Listen. Listening to Kake-chan is a must, and anyone else I put in charge.
4. Inform me. Rmail me in advance if you will be unable to post for a week or more.
5. the daemon is my charrie, don't take him.
6. Post to join.

Writing

Bios will be in first person, while posts will be in third.

Bio Skeletons

Hello, young one. What is your name?

That's an interesting name, where does it originate? What species are you?

I've met someone of your kind before, she was quite beautiful. How do you look?

Beauty isn't important though, is it? Power is what counts. What are your abilities?

I see, that could be quite useful to the king. I understand why he chose you, now why did you accept his offer?

That's a good reason. However, that alone doesn't tell me your personality. What would you say yours is?

Interesting, I wonder what made you that way. What is your background?

That's one history you got there. I hope you can endure your quest. Oh, I forgot to ask. How old are you?

I hope you can use that to your advantage. Anyway, good luck on your mission.

\r\n
kakelover

4:57pm Oct 5 2013 (last edited on 12:40pm Oct 8 2013)

Normal User

Akihiko Rayamundo

I'm a Daemon. My father is a Dragon and my mother is a Daemon. However, I do not have the power to transform into a dragon as my father does. I take after my mother with the talents I possess, so I consider myself a Daemon even though I am a only a half.

Will a picture suffice?

Beauty isn't important though, is it? Power is what counts. What are your abilities?
Like my mother, I have some magic abilities. Daemons range from simple spells to strange magic. I have the ability to tame creatures of all sorts. I also have some skill in swordsmanship that I was forced to learn as a child.

I see, that could be quite useful to the king. I understand why he chose you, now why did you accept his offer?
He helped me when I had no home to call my own. I was fed up with the life I was living, so I ran away from home. King Bylar found me and took me in, not knowing of my true identity. When he asked me to help him, I couldn't refuse. It wasn't as if I respected my father anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.

That's a good reason. However, that alone doesn't tell me your personality. What would you say yours is?
I admit that I am more of a loner than a social butterfly. I am not good at communicating with others through words, for I was never around anyone but my servants. I enjoy spending time with my creatures, since most cannot talk.

I am the the son of the dragon king of Elion. My mother was one of his mistresses, so I have no claim to the throne even though I was his first born. I have my own castle and servants, but I am a prisoner in my own home. I am not allowed to leave without permission, and no one other than the higher-ups are allowed to see me.

That's one history you got there. I hope you can endure your quest. Oh, I forgot to ask. How old are you?
I am seventeen years of age.

\r\n
holidays321

6:15pm Oct 5 2013 (last edited on 6:16pm Oct 5 2013)

Normal User

(this sounds like an amazing Rp, but the ghost, I presume is she a charrie people will be able to Rp or is it only the rest?)

c:
kakelover

6:24pm Oct 5 2013

Normal User

((Yes, she is able to be chosen.))

\r\n
holidays321

7:14pm Oct 5 2013 (last edited on 7:16pm Oct 5 2013)

Normal User

(ah, ok.)

Hello, young one what is your name?
Sonali Rhikan

That is an interesting name, where did it originate? What is your species?
I am a ghost.

Might a deion suffix? She has white hair black and black eyes. The crown of her pupil is slightly white. She has a light white see-through body. She wears a white dress and usually wears a neutral ex
pression. Her body is colorless besides her black eyes.

(I may add a pic later.)

Beauty isn't important though, is it? Power is what counts. What are your abilities.
I am a telekinesis. I can pass through objects if needed and can erase my presence making me invisible.

I see, that could be quite useful to king. I understand why he chose you, now why did you accept his offer?

I was afraid, afraid for myself. I think that If I help him I shall not be hurt. A very pathetic reason to help someone, but I assume I have no choice.

That's a good reason, however that alone does not show me your personality. What would you say it is?

I'm shy, I don't talk to people. I'm not evil but I'm not kind. I'm in that neutral stage. It could go either way.

Interesting I wonder what made you that way. what is your backround?
I cannot clearly remember my family, but I think I had a normal mother, a sister, and a father, my father had the power of telekinesis. I assume that is how I got my power of telekinesis.

That's one history you got there. I hope you can endure your quest. Oh, I forgot to ask you how old are you?
I was 17 when I died - I can't remember how old I am now. Even though I will always look seventeen.

Thank You very much.

c:
Dragonstar

9:28pm Oct 5 2013

Normal User

OoC://

So interested in joining. o3o

Nothing can stop the US Air Force except lightning within five nautical miles.

kakelover

4:48pm Oct 6 2013

Normal User

((Dragon-chan!!! Join, join. *smiles widely*))

\r\n
Dragonstar

5:14pm Oct 6 2013

Normal User

I would, but I'm stuck between the human boy and the elf boy. :/

kakelover

7:25pm Oct 7 2013 (last edited on 7:27pm Oct 7 2013)

Normal User

((If you choose one and the other no one takes Kake-chan will allow Dragon-chan to have both. :)
holidays-chan: Do you mind sending me a sample of your writing, since I don't remember you to be very literate.))

\r\n
Dragonstar

8:45pm Oct 7 2013

Normal User

:D

Awesome. Now I just gotta choose. >.<

holidays321

4:11pm Oct 8 2013

Normal User

(sure, sending you an rmail.)

c:
Dragonstar

12:36am Oct 10 2013

Normal User

Aykinthrein Fleetfoot
"Ayk"

Human

Ayk has dark brown eyes with a vibrant ring of gold around his pupils. He has extremely light blonde hair. So light, it appears white in certain lights. Together, the colour of both his eyes and his hair contradicts himself; eyes hard as steel and hair as soft as downy feathers. Ayk stands tall at six foot four and can move surprising quick for a man of his height. The male is fairly muscular, covered with lean muscles. He bears two diagonal and parallel scars across his left pectorals. Ayk is also covered with eight tattoos; two on the downwards V of his hips, one covering his right shoulder and most of his arm, two on his outer ankle on both legs, two on both his thumbs, and one following down the length of his spine.

Tattoos::

Hips; http://www.mociarane.com/images/hip-tribal-tattoo-1.jpg
Right Arm; http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/270/8/1/mammen_wolf_tattoo_by_meatshop_tattoo-d6o354l.jpg
Outer Ankles; http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/307/6/b/hermes_wings_finished_by_jotuntroll-d322kyb.jpg
Thumbs; http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/323/3/b/india_swastika_of_memory_and_peace_by_meatshop_tattoo-d5lgg44.jpg
Spine; http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/206/0/e/Spinal_Tribal_3_by_jakofheartz5870.jpg

Aykinthrein does not have any abnormal abilities or powers. Although he does have slightly enhanced senses and strength. And he knows his sword work and dagger play.

He'd loose his hands otherwise, being publicly branded a thief.

Ayk is well... Ayk. He is sneaky and conniving, often playing jokes on those who can't see him when he is doing his thing. Ayk is also very cold and distant, choosing not to speak when he wants to. Though, he can show other emotions around people he knows absolutely. But... that list has only a few.

While Ayk's family is rather poor and live in a ramshackled house outside the city, he himself is not. When he was young, he wandered into the city in an attempt to get some money for his family; his mother ill and his younger sister sustaining a bad burn. Unfortunately, he was unable to get anything though, he was taken in by an infamous pickpocket. With guidance, Ayk became good enough to lift a few purses to pay for his mother's remedy. Sadly, his sister remained badly scarred by the burn. As time went on, he managed to steal more money, saving it up for family emergencies and for inking his own skin. Just recently, his sister almost killed herself on how badly she was burned. This caused Ayk to panic, which he normally doesn't do, and get caught while lifting a heavy purse. Fortunately, he had his father's old sword as he fought off the guards that came running. Though, he was eventually captured and imprisoned.

Twenty-five

(( Kake-chan wasn't too specific on the age range. So if this age is not alright, I will change it. ^^ ))

"I hope you can use that to your advantage. Anyway, good luck on your mission."

kakelover

2:24pm Oct 10 2013

Normal User

((Accepted Dragon-chan, and that age is fine. :)  ))

\r\n
Dragonstar

2:50pm Oct 10 2013

Normal User

Awesome! :D

UniqueSoul

6:07pm Oct 15 2013

Normal User

OoC;

Is this still an open rp? 
Kake, would you mind me joining as the imitator girl?

kakelover

2:17pm Oct 21 2013

Normal User

((Sure Unique-chan, if you are still interested. ;) ))

\r\n
Anya5544

1:01pm Nov 24 2013

Normal User

(May I join?  I chose the mermaid)

Hello young one.  What is your name?
Cassandra (she doesn't have a last name)

That is an interesting name, where did it originate?  What species are you?
I'm a mermaid, though I can will myself to be a human.

I've met someone of your kind before, she was quite beautiful.  How do you look?
Will a deign suffice?  She has soft, downy tawny-white hair, and sky-blue eyes, and a green ring around the iris.  In human shape, she is five foot three.  Her fish tail is an aquamarine color, with a few violet stripes and two huge pearls.  She has a small indigo heart shaped tattoo on her right cheek, and she has a golden headband with two emeralds, two rubies, two sapphires, and a diamond on it.  When she's a human, she wears a silver satin dress embedded with pearls and and opals; she wears gray socks, and white jade embedded boots and lace made-snow white gloves.  When she's a mermaid, she wears a simple white blouse, with an pearl-embedded belt.     
Beauty isn't important, though.  Power is what counts.  What are your abilities?
I can lure people to water with a siren song, for one.  I make some good headbands, as well.  And I am skilled at geology; ask me to retrieve a certain gemstone, I can find it!

I see, that could be quite useful to the king.  I understand why he chose you, now why did you accept his offer?
Because of the gems, of course!  I've seen the gems in his treasury; there are thousands of them!  Just a few would be just what I need to finish all of the headbands I'm working on!

That's a good reason.  However, that alone doesn't tell me your personality.  What would you say is yours?
I'm kind, sweet, a little vain, yes, but I'm also smart, and witty, and I have an eye for design.

Interesting, I wonder what made you that way.  What is your background?
I was always a smart child, and great with gems!  I was clever, even for a descendant of one of the smartest mermaids there is.  I became obsessed with gems, and my talent with them caught the eye of the king, I guess. 

That's one history you got there.  I hope you can endure your quest.  Oh, I forgot to ask.  How old are you?
I'm immortal, but I usually look like I'm nineteen.

"I hope you can use that to your advantage.  Anyway, good luck on your mission."

FC: 0275-9333-8005 If you are looking to have a roleplaying experience that involves Pokemon and will be unique to you, check out my thing over in Roleplay Discussion!
Shark

2:22pm Nov 24 2013

NECROPOSTING IS NOT ALLOWED

(necroposting is posting on a thread that is a month old or older because the thread is considered "dead" if the owner would like to have me unlock this thread and revive it, please send me an rMail)

Go to page: 1