caaaitlin

9:44pm Aug 20 2013

Normal User

ooc;;
Nadia and Allie will be friends with Vic !! (:

mistyfang

4:38pm Aug 21 2013

Normal User

Zayn stood by the school gates. " When are they coming?" she thought looking at the forest beside the school. she sighed and sat down waiting.

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow. Other times we have to fail in order to learn. And if we don\'t trip, we won\'t know how to get back up. If we don\'t lose, we\'ll never know how to win.-Sage: The power within
WiseBlueFox01

3:48pm Aug 22 2013

Normal User

Gonna be friends with Allie.

Luna sighed to herself and pulled out her Iphone, walking otu of the school.

Allie, meet me in front  of the school in 20 minutes. ~Luna.

Looking around, Luna walked  towards a near by Starbucks. *Few minutes later* Luna walked back toward the school, muffin in one hand and expresso in the other. She rarley drunk coffee, but she knew she would feel tired by fifth period. Taking a sip, Luna breathing out a sigh, taking a bite of her muffin. Pulling out her Iphone again, Luna scanned the web for something interesting to read.

Nothing on the web, fed my FB pets, other things done. She still isn't here. Luna turned her Ipone off and put it away. Slouching on the side of the school, Luna slowly slid down onto the warm ground. Deeply sighing, Luna closed for a second and reality was gone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
mistyfang

4:52pm Aug 22 2013

Normal User

Zayn looked across at Luna who had fallen asleep with a espresso cup in her hand. "thats odd" she thought. she heard the snapping of branches and turned to look into the forest. "they aren't coming" she thought.

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow. Other times we have to fail in order to learn. And if we don\'t trip, we won\'t know how to get back up. If we don\'t lose, we\'ll never know how to win.-Sage: The power within
LuckyArtist

5:26pm Aug 22 2013

Normal User

((I think I'll make the twins stop by starbucks or something))

WiseBlueFox01

5:30pm Aug 22 2013

Normal User

((You can do that if you want.)

Yasha

8:29pm Aug 22 2013

Normal User

Not waiting for a response, Vik shrugged, ignoring her 'parents' questions and walking out to her vehicle. Sliding behind the seat she quickly made her way to the nearby Starbucks. Seeing a girl from school she waved quickly before ordering a tall caramel light macchiato, 120 calories of pure bliss.

LuckyArtist

12:23am Aug 23 2013

Normal User

"What would you say to a slight detour?" Elissa asked her sister as the rode along the streets, lifting their hands to show the cars where they were going. "You know, it's been 4 years and I still can't get the hang of this road thing. It makes much more sense to drive on the left side of the road. These silly Americans." She shook her head, turning slightly to get to her 'detour'.

"Sounds fine. And yes, I know what you mean. It's bloody strange, but it'll be great when we graduate. I mean, you already got accepted to the Royal College of Music since you applied early and once they accept me, we can be together and we'll get to move back. I liked it better there anyway. Plus: Mum is there." Laura responded, thinking to herself: If I get accepted. She bit her lip slightly, but then smiled. What was she thinking. Of course she would get accepted. Her mother worked there and could help her get a discount for the college. "So, what is this detour?" She asked, following her sister down the road.

"Starbucks. They built another one recently and I want to see how their chai is." Elissa said, smiling to herself as she saw the big green face of a mermaid appear in her vision.

"All their chai tastes the same. You should really get a Cookie Crumble. Those are so good and they are new." Laura playfully scolded Elissa for her choice in drink.

"Nah. I like Chai and cookie crumbles are cold drinks. It's freezing. Well, not as freezing as it is in the UK, but still." Elissa laughed, parking her bike in the rack next to the Starbucks. "I'll order, what did you want. The cookie crumble?" Laura nodded and sat down to watch their bikes as Elissa went into the building to order their drinks. A few minutes later, Elissa appeared beside her sister and sat down. "Here you go, one grande cookie crumble with chocolate whip cream."

"How come you get the venti?" Laura asked, gaping at the size of Elissa's drink.

"Oh come off it. I paid and you didn't specify what you wanted. Anyway, I think I shall go to the toilet. Be back in a jiffy." Elissa walked off, leaving Laura drinking her drink.

LuckyArtist

10:21pm Aug 23 2013

Normal User

**bumpeh**

LuckyArtist

1:55am Aug 26 2013

Normal User

((boop))

Sherlocked

2:24pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

OoC: And suddenly Akila fancies some coffee too xD

Ari drove slower than usual, cautiously, almost. His green eyes were on the road, but they would flicker constantly to the trees and buildings flying past, as though he wanted to just look out the window and try and remember every detail of the little town in which they lived. This would be his last year, and Akila knew she would miss him when he left for college, and though he didn't show it, she knew he would miss her too.

"I'm hungry." Akila said suddenly. She wasn't though; her stomach was doing little flips, and she 
felt more nervous and excited than ever. A new term! She hadn't thought too much about it, but now, it seemed so surreal. Her last year with her quirky however lovable brother; new friends; parties; boys. Last year was great. This one might just be better.

"Not my fault." Ari threw a glare her way.

"Let's get coffee."

"No."

"You owe me coffee!"

Ari raised his eyebrows questioningly at this last statement. 

"I made you a cup last night." Akila reminded. "I like Starbucks." she added, guessing by Ari's exasperated look that he had given in. With a little more coaxing and much protest on his part, she managed to get her brother to stop at Starbucks.

"Want something?" she asked extra politely. "No thanks." Ari turned away with a haughty air. "Cool." Akila muttered to herself as she went in to get herself a mocha.
LuckyArtist

7:36pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

((bump))

caaaitlin

2:00am Aug 29 2013

Normal User

Allie's phone buzzed, she quickly checked it. "I gotta go meet Luna, see you later," she said to Nadia, shutting the car door and hurrying to the front of the school. She patiently waited for her friend in the front of the school.

Nadia shut the car door and was sure to lock her jeep twice before making her way to the school. "This is it," she told herself quietly, "senior year." She waved at Allie before making her way into the school, ready to begin a new year.

"Dude, were already gonna be late! On the first day!" Dylan laughed as Danny sped down the street. "I know," Danny said, "I don't really care that much though." Danny shrugged, "Nads texted me and wants coffee, we need to make a quick stop at Starbucks." Danny nodded and took a sharp left and Starbucks was right there. "Look, it's every girl from school," Dylan observed, "I'll be right back."
"Yo Vik, whaddup!" Danny exclaimed, walking towards his sister's friend. 

WiseBlueFox01

3:39pm Aug 29 2013

Normal User

Seeing Allie, Luna tossed her coffee in the trash and ran up to Allie.

"Hi" Luna smiled" Long time, no see."

(Short)

caaaitlin

11:25pm Aug 29 2013

Normal User

Allie smiled at her friend. "I haven't seen you in forever! How was your summer?" The truth was, Allie hadn't seen any of her classmates over the summer, she was traveling the entire summer with Nadia's family. "I missed you!!"

caaaitlin

12:52pm Aug 31 2013

Normal User

-bump-

WiseBlueFox01

2:27pm Aug 31 2013

Normal User

"It was so boring without you. I missed you too!!!" Luna hugging her tightly.

(Short.)

caaaitlin

7:34pm Sep 1 2013

Normal User

"I'm sorry, I was honestly gone all summer! I loved the experience but I hated not being able to talk to any of my friends!" Allie admitted, honestly. 
Dylan walked towards the school carrying a Starbucks drink carrier. He spotted Allie with one of her friends and walked up to her. "Hey Allie, Nadia requested that I get you girls Starbucks, " he handed her the peach tea careful not to spill it. "Hey Luna what's good?" he asked, flashing her a grin.

WiseBlueFox01

4:01pm Sep 5 2013

Normal User

Luna giggled and turned towards Dylan.

"Nun much, Dy. Just been at the house with my sis and seeing some of my family members, playing with my dog in the back yard. That's all." Luna beamed.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3