Life Isn't Fair...(Dragon RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14 Bookmark Thread
minuette1298

12:56am Jun 22 2013

Normal User

(Will reply in the morning. Not enough time tonight.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pandameg199630

5:28pm Jun 24 2013

Normal User

((Bump))

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
minuette1298

6:00pm Jun 24 2013

Normal User

(AUGH SO SORRY I FORGOT UGH MIND FART)
George frowned, looking at Benjamin. "Maybe she'd understand what a pain you are if she'd been urinated on, herself." He muttered, then looked back at Shadow with a foolish grin. "Ah... Right, maybe I will. BENJAMIN!" He called, and the little turtle crawled onto his back, slowly but surely. Only a minute later, a yellow river rolled down George's back.

Tarjak bowed her head, turning toward the trees. "I saw some human corpses down the river, maybe you'd be able to eat them." She stepped over a crowd of bushes, and after snatching a few maple leaves, she turned to nod toward Falt'ca. "If you need help again, go find the cenote near the mountains." She turned back to the path and continued on.

spirit1212

11:41am Jun 25 2013

Normal User

(Lol. I love you sigy.)

Shadow laughed and nodded. "I didn't guarantee he wouldn't pee on you.",she said simply and then rolled onto her back. She looked up at George and stretched out her legs. "I should head inside before the moon reached its peak."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

11:41am Jun 25 2013

Normal User

Derp got notin for deathstar

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
minuette1298

11:49am Jun 25 2013

Normal User

(SHMONCY!)

pandameg199630

11:15pm Jun 28 2013

Normal User

" Okay.  Thanks. " Falt'ca said, hiding his grimace.  Hopefully he would be able to find a sick deer or something convenient like that.  He stumbled away into the woods, being very careful to avoid scraping his wound against anything.  This tactic, while successful, gave his other side more than its fair share of hitting things and it definitely complained.  It didn't take him long to turn back to the clearing and thing of a new plan that didn't involve obstacles.  It took him even less time to realize how much easier it would be to fly than to walk through the forest.  Stretching his wings out, Falt'ca beat down against the air, slowly lifting himself up.  He panted hard as he realized that getting into the air was much harder when you weren't able to jump because you were so unbalanced.

minuette1298

11:48am Jun 29 2013

Normal User

George snorted, tail flicking in irritation. "You can take Benjamin along with you, if that tickles your fancy." He craned his neck backward and plucked Benjamin up by the shell and set him down on the snow, where he cowered from him. Henry just made a chattering noise and snuggled up on the crook of George's shoulder.
Tarjak folded her unusually long ears against her head, prior to the crashing noises. Clearly, that fellow's missing leg could take some getting used to. She bent down under a few random branches and found one of the rocks she'd found near the cenote. "Only a few more miles to go... And all I have is a bunch of maple leaves to bring back. Nibok better not kill me for this..."

spirit1212

6:52pm Jul 1 2013

Normal User

Shadow thought about it for a while and then carefully picked her up in her claws,to make sure he could only pee on the ground. "Only so he doesn't get to cold.",she replied and then added,"You could join me,I have an extra pile of pelts for guests."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

8:46am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Eventually he managed to get high enough that he could start moving forward, but it wasn't as easy as he thought it would be.  Without the momentum of an initial jump, all of the first parts of flight were problematic.  He definitely looked forward to the day when he was balanced enough to launch himself into the air again.  Eventually his struggling paid off and he managed to start flying forward.  In his mind he made a mental note reminding himself to kill every human in existence for the actions of the one who cut off his leg.

minuette1298

1:55pm Jul 4 2013

Normal User

George shook his head. "I'd rather not get mixed up in your life, let you live it alone. Last time that happened, they went insane and jumped off a cliff. I have that effect on others." Henry snuggled beneath George's chin, chattering as if sitting on a dragon didn't bother him at all.

spirit1212

3:08pm Jul 5 2013

Normal User

Shadow smirked and said,"You make them suicidal?" She then looked at the turtle and said,"You don't seem like it."

pandameg199630

5:47pm Jul 7 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca flew for a long time without seeing anything.  After all of the commotion with the humans just about everything around got the idea that his would be a bad time to be in the area.  There wasn't a single stag or even a doe.  Falt'ca continued flying, his hunger growing stronger every time he thought he saw something, only to find out it was a swaying tree or a large shadow moving.  Eventually his wings tired and Falt'ca landed in a clearing.  He would rest for a little bit and try again.  Just because he was injured didn't mean he was going accept his lack of food.

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14