I don't cause any harm (Emo rp) I just smile and wave.

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10 Bookmark Thread
Mechromancer

10:58pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Akila smiled. "The club's name is 'Deep water'. Guess what!"She said. She danced in a circle.

(Fail.)

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

11:28pm Oct 14 2010 (last edited on 11:29pm Oct 14 2010)

Normal User

"Deep Water..." Eric said, thinking about it and then came back when she started to dance around in small circles. "What?" He asked.

---

Alex scurried over to James, taking notice of Nathaniel but not really. He went up to James, he was leaning against his counter with a book in hand. He was quiet approaching so that he could sneak a peak at the front cover but somehow James managed to see or hear him coming because he greeted him. "What cha' doin'?" He asked, not looking up from his book. "Uh, I was trying to see what you're reading." Alex answered. "Hush, Hush" James replied, glancing up fro about a half of a second and then down to the book.

"By...?" Alex said, wanting James to talk to him instead of read books but that was nearly impossible most o the time. "Becca..." He flipped the cover onto his hand to read it. "Fitzpatrick." He added at the end. Alex sighed, James wasn't getting the point. He put his hand on the book and pressed it against the counter.

James looked at him, "Yes?" He asked with a smile. "Can I help you with something?" Alex took his hand back. "Yeah, I'm bored and I want you to talk to me."

--

Andrew came out from the back room, shocked but not really, seeing that Eric had left. "Ugh~" He scoffed and went behind the counter himself. There were customers! Just because he wasn't watching him all the time didn't mean that he could just leave!

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
Mechromancer

5:28pm Oct 15 2010

Normal User

Akila smiled. "At the end of the month, I'm graduating from collage. I'm going to be a big shot in L.A sometime!"She said, still smiling. Her black bangs getting into her face.

(Banner made by Kina)
Mechromancer

7:51pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

(Bumperoos!)

(Banner made by Kina)
Happykitty

8:01pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

(hi ya Tri.)
LadyTsunade

12:04am Oct 19 2010

Normal User

[[ bump ; ]]

LadyTsunade

12:05am Oct 19 2010

Normal User

" I know you are." Eric replied, smiling at Akila. She had a lot of potential and he loved that she was going for it.

[[braindead]] 

LadyTsunade

7:57pm Oct 21 2010

Normal User

*sadfais* [unbookmarks page]

Mechromancer

8:26pm Oct 21 2010

Normal User

(Don't unbookmark it please!)

Akila smiled. "Sami wants me to sing tonight at her club. Should I?"She asked