ZEEK AND GAMZEE (( private rp for me and spirit1212))

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9 Bookmark Thread
halee607

3:30pm Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Zeek dropped gamzee as he jumped back into the water and headed to the surface slowly sticking his hair up again blowing the water out of his nose again

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
halee607

6:09pm Dec 5 2013

Normal User

No school tomorrow 

spirit1212

9:16pm Dec 5 2013

Normal User

(Really!? I need those horns!)

Death growled as she heard something come up at the water's surface and turned to see Zeek. "You better not let your stupid master above the water or I'll rip him to shreds!",she threatened and then turned back to Shadow,who was having a coughing fit at that moment.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

10:06pm Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Zeek; don't worry he can't swim anyways you see he's a land troll not a sea dwelling one

spirit1212

10:14pm Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Death didn't listen as she nudged Shadow's hand and listened to her coughing fit,not knowing if she could do anything about it.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

10:19pm Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Zeek got out of the water changing to his normal colors as he shook the water from his scales

spirit1212

10:27pm Dec 5 2013

Normal User

"Go away.",Death snapped as she curled around Shadow.

halee607

7:57am Dec 6 2013

Normal User

Zeek stayed as he shook the water from himself again only sitting their and watching

spirit1212

5:40pm Dec 6 2013

Normal User

Shadow finally quit coughing and looked at the reptilian beast. "Be lucky you aren't that horned master of yours or you would already have a dagger through your skull.",she said in a quiet voice as Death helped her to stand.

halee607

6:35pm Dec 6 2013

Normal User

Zeek looked his eyes big " I'm sure of you my master is no harm..the only time he is harm is when he's sober....which isn't good for him

spirit1212

4:10pm Dec 7 2013

Normal User

Shadow was now on her feet,quietly listening to the beast as she went over to the water and through her dagger at it. It cut through the still surface and went three feet down before getting stuck in the bottom of the shallower waters. Death went over and bent her head down,pulled the dagger out of the water and placed it back in Shadow's hand. 

halee607

5:37pm Dec 7 2013

Normal User

Zeek only sat " I'm sure of you he won't cause any harm

spirit1212

5:43pm Dec 7 2013

Normal User

Shadow only turned her head toward the reptile and stared at him. Death shook her head and nudged Shadow's hand. She looked down at the shoulder height wolves head, and then replied to the giant lizard,"I'm sure you would think that."

halee607

1:20pm Dec 27 2013

Normal User

Zeek: I know of it he raised me from a hatching and I've been the one to keep him under control. So I know he won't cause any harm 

Gamzee; rises from the water holding onto the shore coughing and spitting out water then lays their  slowly breathing....

spirit1212

6:15pm Dec 27 2013

Normal User

Shadow just patted Death's head softly and said,"You can think what you want,but I'm not convinced." She then looked over at Gamzee and narrowed her eyes.

halee607

11:55am Dec 31 2013

Normal User

Zeek: gave a smile showing his large white teeth " I'm sure of you I could kill him if if wanted too"

Gamzee sat up and he looked at shadow not showing and threat as r began to pick at the grass around him not saying a word at all

spirit1212

5:04pm Jan 1 2014

Normal User

"Anything living can be easily killed... If you plan everything correctly and don't kill yourself in the process.",Shadow replied as Death walked away from her and cautiously approached the human-like creature. "Death! Get back over here!",snapped Shadow,but the beast just kept on walking until she was behind the strange thing.

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9