You're So -Private- Alien to Me

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Arrow

12:41am Aug 24 2011

Normal User

Ooc; Damn it, Tyler. Stop pulling away or Ash'll have to pin you to the floor. D:< And I think that's a dream everyone has, or at least my characters like Riley and Fel do O_O

Ash's palm tingled from where she'd placed it over his chest. When he placed his own hand over hers, she glanced upward with shining eyes and sighed happily into his kiss. "You have to work?" she asked breathlessly, but she truly didn't care at the moment, which was selfish of her.

She closed her eyes to better love the feel of his fingers running through her hair and grinned in surprise when he dipped down to hug her. She let him place her own arms around his waist and breathed contently when he wrapped his arms around her.

All too soon, he had pulled away again, muttering something of saying sorry. Ash tightened her hold on his waist and pulled herself closer to him, vaguely aware of how her hips pressed against his, along with the better part of her stomach and chest.

She ran her hands up the front of his chest and ended up crossing her wrists behind his neck. Stretching up on her toes, she managed to reach and press her lips against his in a passionate kiss. She tilted her lips to the side for a moment, heart beating more quickly and breath a bit unsteady. "Don't ever apologize for kissing me again," she breathed.

Ooc; that's my Ash *beams*

hello my name is elder price
ipod2259

12:03am Aug 25 2011

Normal User

"It isn't proper if I don't," He smiled then continued, "Yeah, work isn't an option anymore. I'd much rather stay here," The waterfall roared in the background. This seemed like a movie moment. Tyler sighed and stepped back. Not that it was on comfortable or anything, he just needed space. "Uh so yeah, this was.... fun," Tyler looked at her with hazel eyes.

Running fingers through the water he inched himself closer. Finally reaching her he suggested "How about dinner tonight? A fancy place in a semi-dark room with a candle between us. What do you say?," Tyler took her wet hand and slipped it into his. "Anything you want, I'll pay for it!," He tried to sound convincing.

The water was getting uncomfortable. "Ah well the water feels weird now so I suppose I'll sit until your ready." He slowly climbed out and sat on the rocks. 

"If you had a chance to change your fate, would you?"- Disney Pixars Brave
Arrow

12:19am Aug 25 2011

Normal User

Ash listened to him talk, but vaguely heard the words he spoke; she just loved the sound of his voice. When he slipped his hand into hers, she just wanted to lean against his chest and close her eyes, but all too soon had he drawn back again.

Ash moved onto the shore instead of sitting on the rocks, finding herself more connected with Earth with the grass beneath her. "Dinner sounds...great," she said softly.

It was all too normal, Tyler having accepted her, he being so relaxed when she'd told him his world was going to blow up--because of her, and her people. She brought her legs back to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. "How can you bear to look at me? This place, you, everyone; you're all going to die. I don't understand," she murmured.

Arrow

8:07pm Aug 28 2011

Normal User

Ooc; Bump. Dun wanna lose yew.

Arrow

8:07pm Aug 28 2011 (last edited on 8:07pm Aug 28 2011)

Normal User

This double post has been shot and killed. xP

ipod2259

8:38pm Aug 28 2011

Normal User

"Maybe it is because i'm around you," He said blushing and smiling. His eyes shot downwards."And life... it's just too short," Tyler's throat felt dry as he finally got it out "To be wasted on worries," His hazel eyes then focused on her. "Well uh if were going to dinner we should uh... go," He said wanting to end this conversation badly. Tyler pulled his shirt over his wet body and stood up. 

He looked at that waterfall he wanted to ride. Well, i guess you would have killed me anyways. Tyler thought. His stomach growled as he stuck his held out his hand to her.

Arrow

8:54pm Aug 28 2011

Normal User

Aislinn slipped her hand into Tyler's with a sigh, but her yellow eyes were stony as she regarded him. "I'm going to stop them, you know." even though I'll be killed, she added in her thoughts, pulling her gaze from his so he hopefully wouldn't see the idea pass through her eyes. She lent him her grace again before stepping barefoot back into the forest.

Her thoughts were not on the dinner they were going to, but on the few months she had left. Of course, she could try to contact them, but that would mean the repairing of a device she had at home. She grinned at the thought of the movie E.T, and she shook her head with a soft chuckle. She'd stop this and hopefully she wouldn't be punished for getting in their way.

"Where are we going to dinner?" she asked. Though dinner sounded enticing with Tyler, she felt on edge, wanting to be kissing him and wanting to be alone at the same time.

ipod2259

10:13pm Sep 4 2011

Normal User

"Uh, I don't know exactly." He put his other hand to his lips. "It's a secret now that I know." He smiled. Hmhmhmhmh. Tyler hummed softly. His humming wasn't very good, but at least he got that message out. A thought came to him. He didn't feed Shade all day. "Uhgg!" He groaned softly. "I have to get to Shade now. I'm so sorry. Ill pick you up at seven." He quickly wrote down his number on a piece of paper, where not ever he know where he got. "uh, thats my number if you need to call me." Tyler quickly sped off into the forests towards the car. Pulling out he dirt, he looked one last time and left.

"Urgh you dog!" He yelled in the music. "Always have to ruin my "dates" don't you?" He pulled into the driveway. Shade sat in front of the door dryly. Woof? He tilted his head. "C'mon boy, lets go." Tyler muttered. Opening a can of kibble, Shade came running for it. Tyler set it on the floor and sat in the couch, his head in his hands. 

Arrow

10:32pm Sep 4 2011

Normal User

"Oh. Okay," she said, but Tyler had already gone again. Instead of walking back to her bike, Ash leaned against a nearby tree and sighed. She ran her hands along the bark of the tree and closed her wolfish eyes to listen to the faint sound of water traveling through the living thing. She sat down on the ground and rested her hands on the grass, fingertips lighting to a soft turquoise blue as she ran them over the grass.

Flowers sprouted from the fingertips at her touch and when she moved her hands into her lap, they still swayed, healthy and new. Hesitantly, she placed her hand over one of the flowers and watched as the petals drooped and the stem bent; the flower wilted. It died under her hand and the patch of grass beneath her browned. This was how her people killed the other planets. They mingled with the species once the order was given, and they spread death across the world.

Ash left the woods and that barren patch of brown where grass would never grow again. She made it home within a few minutes and collapsed onto her couch just as her clock reached 6:38.

Ooc; Whooo, 83

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4