What is The Worst That Can Happen? (Private w/ Wolfie, Spirit1212,Mega, and BeckyL.)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Wolfie10

3:46pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Noctis changed back into a dragon and called Katana over, so she ran onto his back. He followed Strike, but he flew out he opening he made. 

Shortness

I haven\'t been around for years! I\'m sorry, but I\'m back now (:
WiseBlueFox01

3:36pm Sep 9 2013

Normal User

"Where would you like to go, Noctis?" Strike said, giving Sebastion a motherly kiss on his furry head. She decided to settle down on a tree branch and sighed. She studied her claws for a moment and looked at Noctis.

"I should have ate some of that scentist before we left." Strike mumbled to herself, her tummy growling.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wolfie10

10:37am Sep 10 2013

Normal User

Noctis shrugged his shoulders, landing on a much bigger thicker brang near strike. "Yeah, me to." He said, sniffing around for anything. Surprisingly, Noctis smelt two bears. "Stay here." He said, silently flying above the two bears. Confused, the two bears looked up at what was shading them. But it was too late. As soon as the two bears looked up, They gasped in shock. All they saw was a wide open jaw, with dagger sharp teeth. Dead. The two bears were dead.  Noctis picked up both of the bears in his mighty jaw and flew back to Strike, carefully placin a bear on the branch. "Here." Noctis said, before flying back to his branch and eating the bear whole. 

Wolfie10

3:26am Sep 14 2013

Normal User

(This is quite sad, but I will no longer be able To post in te Rping forums! You may be able to see me in the sales & trades, but that is all... It's just there's stuff goin on, so yeah... :'( I will also no longer be able to Rmail you, or have any fun chats.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3