Well that's a compromising situation. {tinky & Fluzz, probably}

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
FluzzMe

8:09pm Oct 18 2014

Normal User

((I'm assuming that was an introduction invitation, so uh lD forgive me if it wasn't and I'll totally edit my post <3))

After a while of waiting and making small talk with the barista, the man paid and began sipping the cold drink he was handed. His eyes scanned the small place, letting out a sigh upon seeing there were no open tables or booths. He leaned back towards the counter, a smirk playing on his lips. "Any chance I can bribe you into kicking a table out?"

The lady to whom he was speaking only laughed, shaking her head. "Nice try, Jackson. Now go on, get out of here." She whacked him gently on the arm with a towel. "I need to clean the counter you are making a mess on."

He glanced down at the counter, spotting a couple drips of condensation that had fallen onto it. "My bad," he said, only somewhat apologetically. "See you around, Laci." He stood up properly, taking a few steps to the nearest booth. There was only one person in it; a young bunny girl what he had noticed when he came in. He propped his pennyboard against the seat and slid in, pulling his phone out of his pocket and checking texts idly.

"Can I help you?" A voice asked, causing him to jump ever so slightly. It wasn't enough to cause a visible reaction, but his heart sped up a little.

"Uh, no, but the booth can. You see, my behind is just aching, and I can't seem to find anywhere else to sit." For some unknown reason, he slipped into a bit of a southern drawl on the second sentence. It didn't really make sense, though, as he had never even been out of the city before.

Returning to his normal, smooth voice, he looked up at her. "Can I help you?"

Avo

11:40pm Oct 18 2014 (last edited on 1:22pm Oct 25 2014)

Normal User

{It doesn't matter! C:}
Kylie just chuckled softly. When he asked, "Can I help you?" Kylie looked up, her eyes met the strangers eyes. Kylie sighed and rolled her eyes. She got up and stretched and walked out. As she passed the window she waved and smiled at the man. Walking by for a few meters she finally saw a bench. She looked into the distance as people walked behind her. A car sped past her into a mud puddle. She looked down at her clothes in shock. Her mouth still open she thought, you will catch flies. She didn't care though, she was a mess. Her make-up was running, her clothes were wet and dirty and the same with her hair. She got her bag and got up, the only sign that she was there was her empty coffee container {idk what those are called} and a clean mark of a shape of a person and the rest of the bench was dirty. Her shoes padded noisily on the sidewalk and everynow and agin they would squeak. Couldn't taking the strange looks, she started to run. Running home and sprinting up the driveway and up the stairs. She un-locked the doors and ran inside. Putting the bolt on she walked past the living room, "Woah-ho-ho! What happened to you?" Her idiot of a brother asked. "Not now, Gregory." Kylie spoke, anger filling her. She gritted her teeth as Greg had to speak, "It's Greg, not Gregory." Rolling her eyes, "Bye Gregory." she said in a sickly sweet voice, trying hard not to shout at him. She ran off to her bedroom, locking the door she ran into the bathroom and started the shower. Putting her dirty clothes into the washing bag she hopped into the shower. She washed her hair and body making every speck of dirt leave her. When she was done she changed into a dress and walked outside. Putting on her shoes, she called Cliché. Cliché bounded into the hall way. Kylie held up the lead and Cliché barked. Clipping it on, Kylie opened the door and closed it with her foot. Skills, she thought. She walked down the stairs and walked to the dog park. Cliché pulled ahead and when they entered, Kylie admired all the dogs. "Go meet a new boyfriend, Cliché." Kylie whispered. She un-clipped the lead and Cliché bounded away. Kylie got up from her crouching position and walked to a bench. A girl was sketching and Kylie sat next to her. "Aren't they beautiful?" Kylie asked. She looked at her sketches, "Your sketches are really good!" Kylie said, trying to make small talk.

:)
FluzzMe

12:21pm Oct 20 2014

Normal User

Jackson sat inside the coffee shop after the girl left, snickering a little when she got splattered with mud. Okay, it wasn't the nicest thing in the world, but it was really funny. After he finished his coffee he threw the cup away and ordered another one for Morgan. From there he rode down to the corner store and picked up some milk and the necessary ingredients for lasagna. With a bag in one hand and his roommate's drink in the other, he made his way back home.

A soft meow greeted him at the door, which he returned happily. Laughing lightly to himself, the boy began the long process of making dinner as he waited for Morgan to return. He knew where she was, so he also knew it would be multiple hours. She spent the majority of her empty days at the park, either catching up on Jackson's homework or sketching.

-----

With her head buried in her sketchbook and headphones blocking out sounds of the outside world, Morgan ended up scrapping her original drawing and just doodling dogs at different angles. She glanced up to see a fluffy white dog bound off with the others. She had never seen this dog before, which was odd. She had seen, and gotten to know, almost all of the dogs that came to this park.

She watched the new dog, how it ran and played, observing how it interacted with the environment. She began drawing it among the trees, her pencil flying across the paper as her eyes followed the dog. She was so intense that she nearly peed herself when she caught sight of a girl next to her.

Collecting the papers she flung everywhere, she shifted her headphones down around her neck. "God, holy crap, dude," she muttered, running a hand through her hair. A few other curses escaped her lips as she worked on getting her heart rate back down to normal.

"You scared me," she said, as if it wasn't obvious. She hadn't heard anything the girl said before, as her headphones were playing loud enough to probably cause permanent ear damage.

Avo

11:32pm Oct 20 2014

Normal User

Kylie just rolled her eyes and got up before wondering over to Cliché. She sat down next to her and Cliché immediately layed on her lap. Kylie coed and stroked her and Cliché just fell asleep. Kylie finally woke Cliché up and got up and let Cliché fly along with the other dogs. 

She watched her stream along the trees chasing some bird and looked away. Cliché turned away and went to meet a new friend. Hearing a few screams her head flew in that direction, "Greg!" she hissed under her breath. She got up and ran towards him "What are you doing here?" Kylie hissed Greg just laughed and replied, "It's a park, I can bring Nina!" Kylie rolled her eyes, "You. Can't. Bring. A. Bobcat." Kylie hissed.

She snatched Nina's lead out of Greg's hand and took Nina to where her stuff was and Cliché came to say hello. She un-clipped the lead and let Nina roll around on the grass a few feet in front of her. She smiled and put on her headphones and watched Greg leave. Taking out her homework and doing something useful she finally finished it.

She took out her headphones and out that away and looked at the time. 6:00PM. "Come on Cliché, Nina. Let's go home!" she said. Cliché and Nina had sat in front of her the whole time so Kylie clipped the lead and shushed their whines and grabbed her stuff. Seeing everyone gone she hurried to the gates, crap. The gates were locked.

Kylie wondered up and down the fence line before finding a hole. Big enough for herself she climed through and cursed when the wire snagged her top. She finally got through and made it wider for Cliché and Nina. When they got through the gathered her bag and the two leads and walked home.

Safely arriving home she dropped the keys on the counter and put the leads up, feeding Cliché and Nina outside and they could run outside a bit. She walked into her room and face planted onto her bed before putting on summer pajamas. Blue t-shirt with Gotta Girl written on it and pink and white polka dot shorts. 

Walking into the kitchen she saw that Greg wasn't home. Where the hell are you? Kylie texted. She started making supper which turned out to just be steak with oven chips. She set it down to cool when she got a phone call. {Don't know how this works but, YOLO!} Seeing it was Greg she answered it quickly, [G - Greg and K - Kylie]
K Where the hell are you?
G Chill man, I'm at Sssteaphanie's place. 
K Are you drunk?
G No man, I will be back soon.
Kylie clicked end call and thought about her brother.

1. He was at his ex? 2. He was drunk, why else is he slurring his words. 3. He isn't coming back. Kylie locked the door and washed the dishes. Letting Nina and Cliché in and un-locking their litte doggie-doors she climbed into bed and switched of her light. Falling asleep quickly.

Avo

1:34pm Oct 25 2014

Normal User

{Hey! I am sorry of you are busy and all that, but could you maybe reply?}

FluzzMe

12:06pm Oct 29 2014

Normal User

((Hi hello yes hey
I'm so sorry! My internet has been i n s a n e lately, and I wasn't even able to get on Res since the 22nd for more than about five seconds.
I'm currently drowning in school because I have a research essay due Friday and no internet to research with! However, I will try my hardest to reply by at least Monday.
Thank you for understanding and being patient <33))

Avo

1:36pm Oct 29 2014

Normal User

(Good luck! //heart//)

Avo

4:16am Dec 5 2014

Normal User

Hey!

Avo

5:22am Dec 13 2014

Normal User

{On hold due to technical, nope, something difficulties! :C}

Avo

11:12pm Dec 27 2014

Normal User

{Updated my bio!}

Avo

10:11am Apr 7 2015

Normal User

{Is this dead?}
*pokes thread* 

Avo

4:46am Jul 11 2015

Normal User

Fluzzball? Where have you gone? Come out to (role) play!

Go to page: 1, 2