the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20 Bookmark Thread
halee607

1:28am Jun 12 2013

Normal User

Thorn took a deep breath as he interrupted shadow and Lily " we got to help jeff he can't defeat that thing on his own " deathstar nodded "   agree if theirs more of us he's out numbered   " bloodstone walked around thorn sitting beside him   " no matter what you say mom I'm helping thorn and jeff "  koja walked closer sitting in the middle   " I'm going too " thorn looked at everyone the  to shadow and Lily " so you coming with us"

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

3:28pm Jun 12 2013

Normal User

The two looked up and exchanged a glance before nodding their heads. "We will come.",Shadow said and stood up before picking up Lily,who had found her quiver full of arrows and placed it over her left shoulder. "If we're gonna do this then we best get going.",Lily said and then grabbed Shadow's horns.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

1:38pm Oct 11 2013

Normal User

Thorn jumped on deathstar as he took to the sky looking for Jeff- JEFF!!!- thorn glanced around the air as he noticed a large mass laying on the grass- NO JEFF!!- deathstar dives down as as he lands besides the deceased dragon and who lay under it.....it was Jeff....
- no Jeff!! - Thorn kneads beside him as he looks at his dead body -....no....not you too....-

spirit1212

7:01am Oct 14 2013

Normal User

Lily slowly tilted Shadow's head down and said,in a quiet whisper,"I guess we should check it out too." With that the dragon dove down and landed beside DeathStar with a quiet thud. Lily was taken of her back and placed,gently on the ground before she limped over to look at what happened.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

7:35am Oct 15 2013

Normal User

Thorn: he's gone.....he's really gone- thorn stood as he tries to move the great deceased dragons body but fails at doing so 

Deathstar: the mighty dragon hangs his head as he looks at Jeff's crushed corpse on the ground - he did great duty in saving up.....

Bloodstone: he lands with a thump on the ground as he looks at the dead dragon and freezes with fear- 

spirit1212

5:10pm Oct 15 2013

Normal User

"I don't want to meet what killed these two. We must leave as quickly as we can.",Lily said quietly as she looked over the two corpse. Shadow nodded and rolled the dragon far enough for her to move Jeff's body and then place it gently by his dragon's large head.

Go to page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20