Spirit1212 and BoomBoom39

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
boomboom39

5:26pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

"yes yes yes yes yes! I do! your awesome! more more more! Oops sorry. Thank you and yes please I do" 
spirit1212

5:49pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

Shadow smiled at her excitement and then replied,"Ok then. Watch this." With that she closed her eyes and soon the thudding of hooves was heard and a herd of deer was in front of her. They stared up at her as if waiting for orders and she growled out,pointing her snout at some rocks,"Go and move that pile of rocks." The deer obeyed and ran to move them. Soon they returned and the whole pile of rocks was moved to reveal a patch of budding flowers.
    Shadow closed her eyes and reopened them,the deer now running to get away from the dragons. Her shadow shot out after them and grabbed two,dragged them by their shadows to her. Once there her shadow animated and looked like an evil version of her.

(GOT TO GO.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
boomboom39

5:54pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

(catch you later)

(hm let me think I'll post in a sec) 
spirit1212

7:06pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

(I'm back. That post is incomplete,but I guess it's fine.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4