Seeking Guardians of Ga'Hoole rp

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
pandameg199630

10:30pm Sep 7 2013

Normal User

I really liked the books and the movie(though it's been a while since I've read the books) and stuff which means I really want to do an rp about it.  I would prefer to rp with someone who posts about one paragraph per post or more, but I suppose it doesn't really matter that much.

1. Plot ideas

• 1. Our characters are owlets that were taken by the Pure Ones and are being raised by them.  (This one is my favorite)
  • 2. Our characters are owls who's children have been taken by the Pure Ones.  They go on a mission to get them back.
  • 3. Our characters are owls who were moonblinked for a few months but have manged to snap out of it and are now seeking a way out.

The second two I just came up with as I was writing this post, and the one I really want to do is the first one, but if someone has an idea for a plot that I haven't listed, then feel free to tell me.  Honestly I just want to do a roleplay related to this series.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
DarkWingedRaven

6:10pm Sep 25 2013

Normal User

Oh hai! <3 I was just dropping by out of curiosity, but I think I might be interested xDD I also absolutely loved the books, but I haven't been able to watch the movie yet. P: 

pandameg199630

11:03pm Sep 26 2013

Normal User

That's okay.  When we start the rp I think I'm going to go to the wiki and glance over the first couple of books.  The movie wasn't very different from the books if memory serves me right.  It just left some stuff out.  Also, if you really like animation I would definitely recommend it.  It has the most realistic CGI owls I've ever seen.

Do you like any of the plots I have?  If not we can always work on some other ones.

Insane

10:29am Sep 28 2013

Normal User

I'd be interested in joining! And actually, the movie was -very- different from the books, but it got the idea across in a way that no one would notice it unless they took the time to read all the books. 

But yea I'd love to join! :D 

"An Insane is a small creature that zips from person to person at hyper speed, stealing wallets and hearts in equal measure..." -Dmann
pandameg199630

7:25pm Sep 28 2013

Normal User

I managed to get a hold of the first book, so we can base this rp on what was in the books.  I'll try to get the rest of them and finish reading the series, but if we use a plot that focuses on stolen owlets, then that won't be too much of a problem.  If either of you have a plot idea, now would be a pretty good time to suggest it.

Go to page: 1