scales of the crystal dragon (private rp for halee607 & spirit1212)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
halee607

7:08am Mar 26 2013

Normal User

ah I'm better at catching nesting bird and squrrils anyways " deathstar looked a bloodmoon that she had caught two fish " can i have on please "  he said with a wine. 

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

7:15am Mar 26 2013

Normal User

Bloodmoon laughed and said,with amouthful of fish,"Right infront of you."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

4:12pm Mar 26 2013

Normal User

deathstar looked down at the fish that floped on the ground. " oh sorry " after she finished her fish she said " would you like some water " so deathstar began digging a hole in the ground were some water collected from the ssa as she blew hot purple on it boiling all the salt and bactiria from the water

spirit1212

7:01am Mar 27 2013

Normal User

Bloodmoon gulped down the rest of the fish and nodded her head as she watched her sister do this. Then she took a drink from the water and sat down to let her sister drink. They would have a long trip ahead of them,so they would have to get their strength up for it.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

11:56pm May 22 2013

Normal User

" I'm tired " deathstar said as she yawned and curled close to her sister" goodnight sis" she said as she closed her eyes. The next morning deathstar got up earlier than usual as she looked in the small ride pools quick included starfish and some small colorful reef fish. " so beautiful " she said walking away as she walked into the shallow water washing off her dusty scales and caught a few fish. When deathstar finished her task she brought the fish close to bloodmoon and scoorched it with purple fire " bloodmoon I made breakfast "

spirit1212

2:13pm May 23 2013

Normal User

Bloodmoon's eyes shot open,she hadn't slept,but had closed her eyes to make it seem like she had. She smiled and said,"Thank you,sister." Then took a fish and began to eat it.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3