Private Roleplay for me and Blaka (i can't think of a title)

Go to page: 1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

10:25pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

Gelucora continued to watch. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

10:26pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

Syra tooka nother step and stood still, but she held her blade upright, close to ehr face.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

10:28pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

The tip of Gelucora's tail twitched. 

TheDraliDragon

10:29pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

"You ahve a blade?" syra asked.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

10:30pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

Gelucora shook her head. 

TheDraliDragon

10:31pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

"No need for formalities then" said Syra lunging.

Featherblaka

10:48pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

Gelucora crossed her arms and let the blade pass through her. 

TheDraliDragon

10:50pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

"hax" muttered Syra Pulling the blade back out. She back handed gelucora across the face and then fired a chaos energy bolt at her with her other hand

Featherblaka

3:09am Feb 8 2013

Normal User

Gelucora shook her head as the attacks passed through her before dropping through the ground. 

TheDraliDragon

3:27am Feb 8 2013

Normal User

Syra stood and threw her arms apart. 'this is absolute bull..."

Featherblaka

3:39am Feb 8 2013

Normal User

Gelucora stuck an intangible claw through Syra's foot. 

TheDraliDragon

12:44am Feb 9 2013

Normal User

Syra was suprised and pulled her foot away

Featherblaka

12:51am Feb 9 2013

Normal User

Gelucora pulled the claw back underground. 

TheDraliDragon

12:57am Feb 9 2013

Normal User

"get out of there!" Syra yelled blasting a crater into the ground

Featherblaka

1:22am Feb 9 2013

Normal User

Gelucora went into a wall instead. 

TheDraliDragon

1:32am Feb 9 2013

Normal User

Syra yelled and blasted the wall

Featherblaka

1:38am Feb 9 2013

Normal User

Gelucora dived into another wall. 

Go to page: 1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26