me, zozane and gothicshadow111

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
zozane008

4:06pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

where is zim? mabye i can get her scent.... *sniffs around* yess! i got it! now all i got to do is track her down and tell her to come back *fallows the scent* -30 miniutes later-     thunder moutain so thats where she is. *looks for zim* umm hello? zim are you here? hello? well i guess she`s not here... *a big flash of light sturck at starfrost* what the heck?! suddenly starfrost started to glow.... and turned to thisclick="return DWait.readyLink('jms/pages/art/deviation.js', this, 'Deviation.zoomIn()')">

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

10:51am Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Reubin finds Strfrost and starts climbing upp the mountain, he had Zim's scent thick in his nostrils. he was using his clawed hand to grab into the mountain face, and pull himself further to the top. "god, I hope this is gonna be worth the effort."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

10:53am Jan 9 2010

Normal User

(starfrost) its not.... she`s not here...

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

10:55am Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Reubin looked down towards starfrost, "WHAT!?! I can smell 'er, where is she?"

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

11:01am Jan 9 2010

Normal User

(Starfrost) she`s in another diminsion... i know it all we can do is wait until she finds out how get out of there. *sits down* *sees a puddle and looks in reflection* WHAT THE HECK?!?! I LOOK LIKE A KITTEN!!! AHHHHHH! WHERE IS MY DEMON SELF?!?! *freaks out*

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

11:08am Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Reubin slaps some sense into starfrost, "get a hold of yourself, it is this mountain, it messes with your appearence, what do I look like right now? or does it not affect orks?"

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

11:16am Jan 9 2010

Normal User

(starfrost) ouch! *growls* look at me?! the moutain dosent effect my apperance but *thinks* there was a flash of light! it mustve turned my into this! i don`t know where it came from ..... mabye it was from Zim!

DoodlePicture3\r\n
gothicshadow111

11:48am Jan 12 2010

Normal User

The sun glowed with a blue tint. The light got brighter and brighter until visibility was imposible.

There was an explosion of thunder and Zim flashed into veiw. She shook her haed and flapped her wings, wondering what had just happened. She had noticed Reu and star, but she turned around, faced to the sun and screamed

Saix, you wimp! Get back here!

She lowered her head and sighed. She turned to Zim and star.

Never mind, I'll sort that out soon. What have i missed?

Lauren10

12:00pm Jan 12 2010

Normal User

*Lurks all up in this rp*

:3 

Lauren10

12:15pm Jan 12 2010

Normal User

Is this private or can I rub my awesomeness all up in it?

Reubin

12:16pm Jan 12 2010

Normal User

Reubin looked to his right and noticed a mysterious figure in the tree line, he darted over to see what it was, (LAUREN, THIS IS WHERE YOU PUT YOUR CAHR BIO UP)

\r\n\r\n
Lauren10

12:17pm Jan 12 2010

Normal User

(( EH? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT? YOU KNOW, I THINK I'LL JOIN AS A KILLER RAPTOR PERSON :3 ))

gothicshadow111

6:58am Jan 13 2010

Normal User

(Still need Bio Lauren XD, jus' so we know)
zozane008

6:41pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

what have you missed?! where the heck were you zim?! I LOOK LIKE A KITTEN!! starfrost complained.  where did you go?! i was worried!! tears came to starfrosts eyes as she ran and hugged zim.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
gothicshadow111

6:53am Jan 14 2010

Normal User

Zim held Star in her arms and a tear came down her cheek.

I'm not sure where i was... everything was white, and however long I walked, i never seemed to find anything. Then HE showed up. Saix. But... I cant tell you about him......

She said the name in a cold, deep voice. She stared at the sun and cursed under her breath.

Anyway, what did happen to you? I mean, i can still tell it's you and all, but everything's changed. I don't care though. You're still you. I've missed you, you know?

zozane008

10:50am Jan 17 2010

Normal User

what do you mean you cant tell us? StarFrost said as she looked at her new self. tell me! tell me! tell me! StarFrost eagerly excalimed.  come on tell me! *ears twich and she turns around* did you hear that?! *shakes head* your going crazy here... there it is again!! *growls*

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4