Makkymoo and Manymoo's Roleplay Thread [Mantine and Makkuro]


Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Makkuro

9:04am Aug 28 2016 (last edited on 9:26am Oct 1 2016)

Normal User


Posts: 49
Mantine: Hey, whats your favorite getaway?
* Charlie Brown Parent Talking *
Mantine: Well, I could book you a cruize on Aquati XD
Makky: Sure! I might find Tesuri eggs too!
Mantine: And we can go scuba diving!
Makky: Yeh! 
luckymagpie: Uh.. What?
Makky: Run! TO THE ROLEPLAY FORUMS!
* You dont need to talk like [name]:[message]
Just talk like a normal forums post.. But roleplay it out!*
:3



hiya
Eun

9:11am Aug 28 2016

Normal User


Posts: 259
So, um I need like 1mil TU.




Eun

9:13am Aug 28 2016

Normal User


Posts: 259
Mantine wonders around looking for TU that might've dropped on the floor
"I'm hopeless"




Makkuro

9:14am Aug 28 2016

Normal User


Posts: 49
* hands Mantine the tu * "Something wrong?"



hiya
luckymagpie

9:14am Aug 28 2016

Normal User


Posts: 3
I live in Reiflem, so getaway is cool
Eun

9:16am Aug 28 2016

Normal User


Posts: 259
"God, bless you this is a miracle"
Mantine rushes over to his Uldavian MacBook and books his cruise.
"We are in! Oh, wait I just realized it's free..."
Mantine hands back the TU




Makkuro

9:18am Aug 28 2016

Normal User


Posts: 49
"Awe! Oh, wait.. Really? This is awesome! When do we leave?" Makkuro smiles gleefully.



hiya
Eun

9:21am Aug 28 2016

Normal User


Posts: 259
"Like, um Tommorrow so get packing"




Eun

10:47am Aug 28 2016

Normal User


Posts: 259
Mantine rushes to his closet and grabs all his clothes and throws them on the bed accidently covering Makkuro in clothing.
"Pack up Makky~moo!"
"The ship will be coming to the dock soon."




Makkuro

10:56am Aug 28 2016

Normal User


Posts: 49
Makkuro bursts out of the clothing pile. "Boop!" Then, she quickly runs to her room. throws everything in her suitcase, her clothes, and Silver Tesuri squishy.
Then she runs back into Mantine's room, picks up his suitcase, and flies out the door. "I feel like I'm forgetting something.."



hiya
Eun

11:40am Sep 4 2016 (last edited on 11:41am Sep 4 2016)

Normal User


Posts: 259
Mantine seems to rush quickly out of the room.
Mantine brings a huge one way glass tank.
"Okay Makky, let's go!"




Makkuro

11:44am Sep 4 2016

Normal User


Posts: 49
Makkuro ran into her car, waiting for Mantine to jump in. Then, she started to back out of the driveway. " I'm so excited!"




hiya
Eun

11:47am Sep 4 2016

Normal User


Posts: 259
Mantine pushes his huge tank to the back of the car and when he meant huge it was like the size of a 300 gallon fish tank.
"Okay Makky, let's go on VACATION" Mantine says loudly exhausted from moving the tank
"Driver, to the Aquati shores!"
The ride was very bumpy on the way there.




Makkuro

11:49am Sep 4 2016

Normal User


Posts: 49
"Does anyone else feel.. Weighed down? As if the car had a 300 gallon glass one way tank in the back?




hiya
Eun

11:58am Sep 4 2016

Normal User


Posts: 259
"I-ii d-ddont k-knnow w-wh-at your talking about" Mantine nervously laughs
"Anyways we are almost there" Mantine tries to change the subject





Makkuro

8:36pm Sep 4 2016

Normal User


Posts: 49
"Alright, we're here!" Makkuro gets out of the car, noticing the giant tank. She then opens the door to Mantine's seat, drags him out of the car and takes him to the tank. "Let me guess.. Galtas?"



hiya
Eun

5:42pm Sep 15 2016

Normal User


Posts: 259
"You know me so well!" Mantine laughs.
"Anyways, do you want to rest first or.. what?" Mantine asks while petting the Space Pancakes.




Makkuro

5:45pm Sep 15 2016

Normal User


Posts: 49
"Hmm.. We should probably get to the hotel, and unpack." 



hiya
Makkuro

6:31pm Sep 16 2016

Normal User


Posts: 49
Makkuro lugs the giant tank out of the back, and stares at the door. "How am I gonna get this inside..?"



hiya
Go to page: 1