Kayla Davis (Anya5544) Unique Pokemon Roleplay!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
AlloraSilverfield

12:27pm Apr 17 2014

Normal User

Jenny groaned, annoyed with both of you now. "We're going to the water."
Brad eyed her, frustrated as well. "What part of your ignorant brain could think that would be a good idea! We're going to the clearing where there are lower leveled pokemon and-"
"You would just do anything you could to disagree with me, wouldn't you?" Jenny accused angrily.
"What are you even-"
"You can't agree with anything anyone suggests if you didn't come up with it first?"
"That is not even true! You're just scared of being wrong!" Brad said. That was the wrong thing to say.
"You pig! How dare you say that to me!"
"Well it's true!"
"Jerkwad!"
"Preppy ditz!"
"Piece of garbage!"
"Bimbo!"

Anya5544

12:40pm Apr 17 2014

Normal User

"Eevee eev vee Eevee!" said Katniss ,charging at the two in front of us.
"Yeah, I'll break them up!" I picked up my iPad and walked toward Brad and Jenny.  "Alright, you two break it up!  I've made my choice and we're going to go to the clearing first, then to the water, ok?  Then you'll both get to go where you want, and we can all get at least one new Pokemon!  And no complaining when we're in the other's area of choice!"  I told them.

FC: 0275-9333-8005 If you are looking to have a roleplaying experience that involves Pokemon and will be unique to you, check out my thing over in Roleplay Discussion!
Anya5544

7:19am Apr 18 2014

Normal User

((By the way didn't you forget something that would enable me to choose a skill for Kat?))

FC: 0275-9333-8005 If you are looking to have a roleplaying experience that involves Pokemon and will be unique to you, check out my thing over in Roleplay Discussion!
Anya5544

7:13am Apr 20 2014

Normal User

((Allora?))

Anya5544

6:34am Apr 22 2014

Normal User

((Allora???!!!))

Anya5544

6:28am Apr 23 2014 (last edited on 6:57am Apr 23 2014)

Normal User

HELLO???

Anya5544

6:57am Apr 24 2014

Normal User

You're forgetting about me, aren't you.

Anya5544

2:56pm Apr 27 2014

Normal User

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlloraSilverfield

2:58pm Apr 27 2014

Normal User

((I don't know what you mean about choosing a skill for Kat))

Brad stuck his tongue out at Jenny (really mature, you know?) and turned tail to head for the clearing. 
Jenny gave you a pained look. "Why did u side with him?" she asked, dejected. She sulked, following Brad. "I don't even know why he got invited.
The clearing was sunny and bright, filled with low leveled pokemon. They were scattered throughout the grass, eating and playing, and running if you got too close.
There was a group of female nidoran chasing each other, followed closely by a nidorino-nidorina pair. There were pidgey scattered throughout the field, eating worms and flapping from place to place. Rattatta skittered through the field, burrowing in their holes in the ground. 
There were several tauros in a group, far enough away that you shouldn't bother them, and they won't charge you.
Jenny had her eye on a pidgey. "I'll be back," she said smugly, eyeing Brad.
There's a few trees in the clearing, and something orangy-red caught your eye coming out of the trunk. Vulpix?

Anya5544

3:44pm Apr 27 2014

Normal User

((I mean like what you did for the Gabriel Marquis roleplay))
Before going off to see what was over at the trees, I wondered why the heck Jenny disliked Brad so much.  I crouched down to my Eevee.  
"Alright, girl, if you see Brad and Jenny arguing again, find me,"  I told Katniss.  "If not, listen for me."  An image pops in my mind.  "If you see anyone with a pink R on their shirt, run to me.  Got it?"
Her deep brown eyes penetrated me like they did when I opened her Pokeball.  "Eevee!' she yelped happily and ran off to follow Jenny and lurk her actions.  I smiled, and walked slowly up to the trees.

AlloraSilverfield

9:47pm Apr 28 2014

Normal User

You were right, and a little vulpix was digging beside the tree for some reason. You scanned it with your pokedex to find out more.
You discovered that vulpix bury rawst berries (they're favorite!) around tree trunks, keeping them safe for later. This one was running around, trying to find the ones it had hidden.
Vulpix can only bury berries that have already fallen, and you could see that there were none on the ground. There were plenty in the tree, unreachable by the fire fox pokemon.
The poor thing seemed to have lost it's berry, and was becoming very frustrated.

Anya5544

6:57am Apr 29 2014 (last edited on 7:17am Apr 29 2014)

Normal User

After looking at the Vulpix for a moment,  I decided to search for a Rawst berry up in the tree, and if I found one, I would hide it near the Vulpix.
I sneaked around to the other side of the tree and stretched up, on the tips of my toes.

AlloraSilverfield

8:37am Apr 29 2014

Normal User

The rawst berry you managed to reach was plump and juicy, having just ripened. You plucked it off the tree quietly, managing to stay hidden from the fire type that either didn't hear you, or didn't care. It seemed to be panicking, searching for its berry, appearing almost in tears.
"Vul... pix..." it whined.
"Kro kro kro!" laughed another voice, causing you to turn. It was coming from the tree. A murkrow was up in the branches, a slightly dirt-covered rawst berry in its mouth.
"Vulpix!" said the fire type indignantly, staring up at the dark type.
"Krow!" taunted the flying pokemon from up in the tree.

Anya5544

1:54pm May 3 2014

Normal User

((What would you say Kat's nature is?))
I didn't like seeing the Vulpix treated like that.  I gritted my teeth and glanced to the bushes behind me, where I could see the ears of my  Eevee.  Good.  I had backup.  I dropped the berry near the fox pokemon, far enough to not cause worry, yet close enough to allow the Vulpix to grab it and run.
Then I charged the Murkrow.

AlloraSilverfield

7:31pm May 3 2014

Normal User

((Kat's nature I would say is modest. +special attack, - attack))

The vulpix, who was eying the murkrow nearly in tears, saw you drop the berry. She angled her head, her eyes leaving the bird pokemon for just a second, but soon regretting it. As you charged forward, the murkrow swooped down, snatching the berry and wing-attacking the vulpix in the back, who in return, send a will-o-wisp in its direction. The attack was a hit, burning the dark type.
Kat heard the commotion, and sprinted over to watch. The vulpix and murkrow were locked into a showdown, staring each other without moving, the murkrow now on the ground with the rawst berry in its mouth. 
"Mrrkrr," it muttered, mouth full. Any attack involving its mouth would be useless, including peck and growl.

Anya5544

5:26am May 4 2014

Normal User

This was bad.  My attempted "get the Vulpix out with at least one berry" plan had failed.  What could I do now?  Then my eyes met with Kat and she lifted her head in an odd way, almost meeting the branches of the tree.
"What is it, Katniss?" I asked.  "Is there something up there?"
"Eevee!" she agreed.
"Alright then, you charm the Murkrow while I examine that area?" I said.
Kat nodded her head, and ran toward the Vulpix and Murkrow.

Anya5544

6:35am May 21 2014

Normal User

Abumps

Anya5544

8:40am Jun 11 2014

Normal User

ALLORA!  WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?

Rika

5:15pm Jun 17 2014 (last edited on 5:16pm Jun 17 2014)

Normal User

Allora posted on the main thread she had that she has a job and is busy now

Go to page: 1, 2, 3