I hold you closer than I should.... {Private} Because even superheroes can't stop love.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Nouveau

4:48pm Sep 11 2011

Normal User

Ooc; No worries, dear.  <3
Bic;
Allison whipped around, her heart buzzing a frantic beat in her ears.  Of all the people, of all the places...Lance.  She plastered a fake smile on, but her mind was turning facts quickly.  It might look less suspicious if she was here with someone, as if she was a clueless tourist who didn't know where she was going, what she was supposed to do....
"Hi, Lance.  I see you took my advice."  She gesturing to the shimmering waters of the falls, rising far above the mixed colors of the crowd gaping below.  "Can I help you with anything?  Wintrata can be pretty overwhelming--Silverside in particular.  Did you find everything okay once I left?"
She felt ridiculous, fawning over him like a lovestruck puppy--but the disguise was good.  If she could get him to talk, he could provide some excellent cover.  Lohr would have laughed if he could have seen her--but of course, he couldn't know.  No one could.
And suddenly, Allison felt a cold wave of loneliness.

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
CH

8:31pm Sep 15 2011

Normal User

[[I know, I know. D:
Sorry. D:
Bump for myself. I'll make sure to do this tomarrow. :) ]]

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
CH

5:29pm Sep 16 2011

Normal User

Finally, someone was understanding how I felt about Wintrata. For the first time here, I felt a bit more confident that I wasn't the only one feeling that way.
"Oh, Allison, you have no idea. This is the most hectic planet I've ever visited."
I made sure to say 'visited' so it at least sounded like I went on planets as vacations - or anything else she'd think of. It's popular to visit different planets, anyways. I wouldn't let myself blow my cover that easily.
"But, anyways, yes I found everything perfectly."
I grinned, grateful that she was here. I'd be lost in the crowd if she wasn't. 

[[I'll add more if you need it. Sorry, I had no idea what he could say. :c I'm failing lately, but right now it's probably because I'm watching sleeping beauty on youtube D: lollll. ]]

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5