I can control wind, {:For all who posted on Zoey's RP-thingie:} I can turn cows into cheese! 8D

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Dustfeather

10:12pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Teresa smirked. "Something like that. Only mine doesn't show unless I use it. I can control fire." She said the words under her breath, as inconspicuously as possible. "And my weight. It sounds odd, but it's really useful... Like, I could sink a cargo ship, or make it so that I literally get blown away by the wind." She shrugged. "Weird, huh? But nothing changes physically." She continued sketching Moo as if nothing had happened, blowing the paper occasionally to clear away eraser shavings. "It's odd that we never even met eachother before. But I'm glad I finally did. I've never met another person who is like me." Her eyes had a slightly unfocused look, as if she were remembering something.

Dustfeather -> Sparrow -> Universe
kakelover

3:32pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

Jason suddenly woke up. He must have fallen asleep. People were staring at him so he must have been snoring. Jason blushed and picked up a book to cover his face.

\r\n
fullmoon

5:23pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

"Oh, no," Moo said. "That's not all I can do. Lay your head on the desk." Seeingher do this, she told her to close her eyes as well. "Good," Moo smiled at Teresa. "Hi, I hope I aren't intruding on your daydream." She looked around. "Cool.."

ZoeyRedbird

5:40pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

((Okay, what's happened?))

Muffinz 0_o
SoraGirl19

5:43pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

Kain was looking at Jason who covered his face and asked, "um, what are we doing?"

Beyond Birthday <3
mercyme6

5:44pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

(( angel needs to jump in... but where! please help...))

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
SeaDragon

6:42pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

((Oh. :c My post didn't post. ))

Aria walked into the art cl*censored*, gave a p*censored* to the teacher, and looked around the room. The first thing she saw was a girl in a hoodie with....furry ears?! Do they have powers too?

She walked to them and asked, "Mind if I sit with you?"

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

SeaDragon

6:43pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

((Wow, this censoring is starting to annoy me. ))

~Sea

fullmoon

7:28pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

((Um, Sea, I would expect that no one could see her furry ears, as she has her hoodie pulled tightly over her head. So, yah. ^^))

SeaDragon

3:06pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

((Oops, sorry. I meant when she showed Teresa. But I wanted her to see something magic...Can she see Teresa's fire? If not, she'll still ask to sit with them, just not suspect anything.))

~Sea

Dustfeather

5:05pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

(( You can see Teresa's fire when she uses it in thiiiis post. :3 ))

Teresa did as requested, closing her eyes. The moment she did, it was like she was watching a movie. A horror movie. Teresa gulped as she watched herself, seven years old, dragging her mother by her hand towards a kid's toy store. Even though she couldn't hear her voices from afar, she knew her younger self was insisting- in a sweet, innocent voice- that she go buy her eighth birthday present.
"Hi, I hope I aren't intruding on your daydream. Cool..."
Teresa glanced to the side and saw Moo standing there. In her mind.
Teresa's eyes snapped open again the moment she heard gunfire, a cold sheen of sweat on her forehead. Her parents had died that day. Gunfire, blood, and terror filled Teresa's mind.
"That's not for you to see." She hissed, face dark with anger. "Don't do it again without my permission." Rivulets of fire shot up her arm as she said this; it looked as if she had long, thin scars filled with tiny flames. Seeing them, Teresa clamped down on her anger and tried to calm down. The fire retreated, but Teresa's arm still felt warm.
I shouldn't lose control like that, She thought, resting her chin on her palm. Even if Moo did something like that.

fullmoon

6:11pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

Moo retracted. "Sorry!- I just wanted to show you." She then noticed the other girl. "Uh," She pulled at Teresa's sleeve. "Let's hope she didn't see that..."

Dustfeather

6:20pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

Teresa winced, feeling guilty immediately. She'd been too harsh; Moo had only been showing her the other power she possessed. "No, I'm sorry for snapping like that." She murmured.
"Mind if I sit with you?"
Teresa turned her head too fast upon hearing the voice, causing her neck to burn. She glanced up at Aria. "...Sure, go ahead. Did you need someone to sketch?"

Dustfeather

3:05pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

(( Bump. ))

SeaDragon

6:09pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

"Yah. I'm new here. Whats your name?" Aria asked in return, sitting down with them. "And, I was just wondering," she dropped her voice to a whisper and continued, "Do you always play with fire, or was this just a special occasion?" She grinned.

~Sea

Dustfeather

9:08pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

Teresa paused, then snorted quietly, eyes alight. "No, I think you'll find I'm quite the pyro." She smiled deviously and held up her hand- each of her fingers were trailing whisps of smoke.
"So, what about you?" She asked casually, leaning on the hind legs of her chair so that it nearly fell over. "I'm guessing you have a particularly odd talent like the rest of us."
Weird how I just met two people like me in a matter of minutes, when I've been living all my life alone. She thought idly. It's definitely a nice change, though.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4