{Private for Elemelon and Spirit1212} All the Colors of the Wind

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

8:49pm Sep 1 2013

Normal User

"They prefer to not have anyone not in the Tribe near.",Tala said as she looked back and watched them turn and leave,disappearing into the trees. With a sigh she added,"I think I should listen to Wohali. Who knows what my father will do if he finds out I went as far from the Tribe as I did."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
elemelon

11:57pm Sep 4 2013

Normal User

Edmund gave a slight shrug of his shoulders. "Just blame the whole thing on me. Tell your father that you discovered a helpless lost man in the woods with no sense of direction and you were merely helping him out. I can even play the part." Dramatically, he placed the back of his hand on his forehead and closed his eyes, mocking a dainty englishman. "Help me! I am lost in an unknown wilderness filled with beasts and bugs. What ever will I do?" 
spirit1212

6:55am Sep 5 2013

Normal User

Holding back a laugh Tala nodded and said,"If he finds out I will probably do that."

(Oh no! Shortness!)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
elemelon

11:41pm Sep 5 2013

Normal User

"Good." Edmund gave an accomplished nod of his head and held his hands behind his back casually as he walked. "Now about the other issue at hand. Why does your tiny pooch hate me so?" He glanced down and raised an eyebrow at the black wolf pup as he asked. 
spirit1212

6:47am Sep 6 2013

Normal User

"She never has liked anyone,but me. She seems to hate men a bit more than the women of my tribe,though.",Tala replied and rubbed one of Shadow's soft ears. "She's the sweetest thing ever until she is in the arms of a stranger.",she added and heard the little wolf pup yip as its ear was rubbed.

elemelon

8:32pm Sep 9 2013

Normal User

"She looks spoiled." He laughed a little. Edmund then pulled out another dried meat stick and handed it to Tala for shadow, not daring to put his fingers anywhere near the wolf pup's mouth.
spirit1212

7:14am Sep 10 2013

Normal User

"She is. I always make sure to find the best things for her and that she never leaves my sight.",Tala replied as they continued to walk and she took the dried meat stick from him. Shadow immediately took it when it was in front of her jaws,remembering the delicious taste.

elemelon

12:16am Sep 11 2013

Normal User

"Well then, she is a very lucky pup to have you as her caretaker," He said with a smile. Up ahead towards where they were walking, Edmund soon could here the echoing voices of men barking orders to each other and the smells of camp fires cooking various meats for today's meal. He sighed a bit, almost disappointed. He halted and then glanced over at Tala, the disappointment showing in his eyes. "I guess that this is goodbye, my lady."
spirit1212

5:05pm Sep 11 2013

Normal User

Tala nodded and soon heard the voices too. At the sound of his goodbye she quickly reached into a pouch on her deer-skin dress and pulled out a ring made of antlers. "Just in case we don't cross paths again. Take this.",she told him and placed the ring in his hand. "To remember me and Shadow by." The little pup yipped a bit and then tucked its head into its paws to nap.

elemelon

12:26am Sep 12 2013

Normal User

Edmund gingerly accepted the small gift, admiring the craftsmanship of it. "Thank you..But I honestly doubt that I will be able to forget you. Or your pooch." He gave a quick smirk at little Shadow then glanced back to her. Just then, an idea struck him and he reached his hand into his pack to retrieve an item that had crossed his mind. Carefully, he pulled out a delicate brooch that resembled an orchid native to his land. The brooch was made of silver and had tiny jewels embedded into it to give the flower color. He handed it to her. "This belonged to my grandmother. It is precious to me, and I would like you to have it."
spirit1212

6:59am Sep 12 2013

Normal User

Tala watched the brooch be taken from his pack and when he offered for her to have it she answered by asking,"But,shouldn't you keep that,to remember your grandmother?"

(Short.)

elemelon

12:01am Sep 14 2013

Normal User

Edmund simply smiled. "I do not need little things like this to remember my loved ones. I keep their memories here and here," he pointed to his head and then his heart. "My grandfather gave that brooch to my grandmother as a gift, as I am doing so for you. All I ask is that you take good care of it for me." He took a moment to take in her image, her face, so that if they really do never see each other again, he would always have every detail of her in his memory. As a farewell, he gingerly lifted her hand, palm down, and kissed the top of it. "I bid you farewell, Tala. And thank you for showing me around your world." With that, he headed off towards his camp.
spirit1212

6:54am Sep 16 2013

Normal User

T

spirit1212

6:59am Sep 16 2013

Normal User

(Computer spazzed and posted that. ^ )

Tala nodded and took the brooch,her mouth letting out a simple,"Thank you." A small smile went across her lips at his farewell and she replied,"Your welcome. If you ever decide to return make sure you find me first." Shadow wiggled a bit,letting out a faint bark as if saying good bye before going still again.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4