Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
FluzzMe

4:25pm Sep 22 2013

Normal User

((oh pfft. lD))

Graveyardfox

10:17pm Sep 22 2013

Normal User

((Um... why would my character do an introduction of himself when he's hiding behind boxes as a stray cat? He had no pre-knowledge of this meeting and found it by accident, and he's not just going to involve himself in something until he knows what its about.))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
AlloraSilverfield

11:13pm Sep 22 2013

Normal User

Vega stared at her black fingernails. They were long, razor sharp, and thicker than a normal human's. They curved slightly at the ends, giving them a talon-like quality. She glanced up to see the lion-girl stand and introduce herself. Her name was Ginny, and she was part griffin. She nodded to herself; made sense, at least, the lion smell did.

The griffin girl sat back down, and once again the room remained in an awkward silence. Vega ran her fingernails through her long, shiny hair, and scraped them against the barrel she sat on, leaving clean gashes. Still, no one spoke.

Finally, she stood. She took a few steps forward into more-or-less the center of the room. The stretched her wings just slightly, taking care to keep the poisonous spikes away from her audience. "I'm Vega," she said, then paused. She hadn't given much thought to her speech, but after just a moment she decided to follow the other girl's format. 

"I'm Vega," she began again, "My link is with a manticore, though it's pretty obvious I guess." She smiled, her pointed canines bared. "I'm parts lion, scorpion, and dragon, and of course, human. I eat anything, pretty much, and my favorite color is black." She dropped the smile, looking darkly at everyone surrounding her. These could be her new found friends and companions, and she remembered all too well what had happened to the last person she had cared about...

"One more thing, be very careful around the spikes on my wings and my tail. The poison is potent and even a small prick could have you foaming at the mouth... or worse..." She couldn't say it. "Just don't... hug me too tight. Mutants like us probably have some sort of immunity, but I wouldn't trust it quite yet."

And just like that, with her dark but necessary warning in place, Vega took her seat back on the barrel.

angelmist27

6:47pm Sep 23 2013

Normal User

((I'm sorry Grave-chan, my mistake. "^^))

Kenny watched as everyone introduced themselves. Everyone except the girl who just entered the warehouse. He remained standing as he looked around at the other mutants. Taking a deep breath, Kenny started to explain why they had come. 

"Everyone is probably wondering why your here. Well, to put it simply, were going to stop Zethron's rein of terror. Now I know you guys are probably thinking I'm crazy, but here me out. Were mutants in a society full of full blooded humans. We were obviously put here for a reason." Kenny paused to look around. "I mean think about it, If we weren't a threat, Zethron wouldn't give a crap about our existence. He's hunting us down for a reason. He know's we can save the world from his tyranny." Kenny sighed, looking at his feet. 

"Look, I know that's not much to go off of, but if we all worked together, it'll be a cinch." Kenny took a deep breath before looking up once again. "Anyone who wants to help, Your welcome to stay, but if you don't want to put yourself in danger, I understand, but you should leave right now." He said, gulping. Kenny had absolutely no idea what these teenagers thought of this, and he needed every single one of them.

Kenny realized it was a slim chance that even one of them would stay, but he had to take the risk. Sitting around not doing anything was not an option. Not for Kenny.

\r\n\'Create
FluzzMe

5:40pm Sep 24 2013

Normal User

Ginny watched Kenny speak, her assumptions apparently true. She looked around the room, thinking. Why... Why would I help you? she thought, looking again at Kenny. There was a little bit of hatred in her eyes as she directed her thoughts toward him. She felt angry deep down, but she did her best to hide it. She blamed him for something... Something that she wasn't sure about, but something bad.

What are we going to do? We're just kids. None of us can be older than 20. And you want us to fight Zethron? Are you out of your little lizard brain? the girl thought, her eyes fixed on the Kenny's face. She knew he was right, though. If anyone was going to stop Zethron, it had to be the mutants. Yes, most of the humans hated him, but they weren't brave enough to do anything about it. And what better way to say, "you don't control us anymore," than have a gang of mutants starting a rebellion?

Timidly, Ginny raised her long arm. "I... I'll stay." she tried to say, but her voice failed her. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes. This is for you, Tom. This is the only way you'll be safe. Once again she opened her eyes, and stealing a glance at Ikiru, let out her breath. 

"I'll go with you. I'll fight by your side in this war." Bold. That was her tone. She blushed a bit, though, knowing she probably sounded really stupid. "We're already being hunted, so why not? We can't hide from Zethron forever, and I'd much rather not face him alone. I'm sure all of us can agree that being by ourselves isn't the most fun thing in the world."

((I'm on my iPod right now, so sorry if there are any spelling errors. P:))

fawn

2:39am Sep 25 2013

Normal User

Scarlet's amber eyes, shaded by her sunglasses, searched the group of mutants. They hardly paid any attention to her, but that wasn't a bad thing. She usually liked being the center of attention, but she didn't particularly care if such a small group cast her so much as a backward glance. They were hardly of any importance to her, so why should she care if they paid her any attention?

She rolled her eyes as they all introduced themselves. Blah, blah, blah. We don't want to know what you're favorite color is, and we don't care what you stuff in your mouth. You are all so boring.

She half-raised a single hand, her very bored and tired ex
pression suggesting that she couldn't care less about introducing herself. "Scarlet, phoenix." They didn't need to know anything more than that; it wasn't like she was going to be hanging around them after today, anyway. 

And then, the dragon-boy said something that made her snort out loud. An amused chuckle passed her lips, which turned into a loud giggle that wracked her body. She held her abdomen as she laughed, and once she was finished giggling, she wiped away an imaginary tear from beneath her shades. 

"You're joking, right?! Man, who put a little crazy in your cereal this morning?" She twirled a finger around her ear, emphasizing the word "crazy". "You're delusional, you know that? That's an insane idea! We might as well just jump off a building now and get it over with!" After she was finished with her spiel, she leaned back against the wall, still laughing softly to herself.

What she didn't realize was that the mutant wasn't joking.

angelmist27

5:39pm Sep 25 2013

Normal User

Kenny looked at the red haired girl named Scarlet and glared. If looks could kill she would be dead. He let her have her laugh before he spoke.

"Oh I'm sorry." He said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "I forgot to mention this is going to be like taking candy from a baby and when were done it will be all rainbows and butterflies!" The sarcasm was a little too obvious now. The glare of death turned into a fake smile. It quickly faded.

"I realize this won't be the slightest bit easy. Taking candy from a baby? More like taking candy from a fire breathing giant." Kenny growled. 

Kenny was relieved at least one person was on his side. It was better then nothing, because he surely couldn't do it on his own. Kenny began to regret being as rude as he was to Scarlet. She could be a big help and he could have just ruined the chance of her joining the "Team".

\r\n\'Create
Graveyardfox

6:21pm Sep 25 2013

Normal User

Touki let out a silent yawn of boredom as the group of teenagers introduced themselves. Even if they were part creature, they all seemed to think like humans. He swiped his tongue over his muzzle as he glanced over each one. Maybe he should eat one of them, the manticore especially would be delicious - a mix of poison and human, a bakeneko's two favorite things.

His thoughts of breakfast were broken when the boy called Kenny started speaking, and Touki's eyes narrowed in disbelief as he heard what he said. Even a small child knew Zetheron was evil, and it hadn't taken Touki long to find that out either when he started mixing with the humans. Zetheron was the last person he wanted to mess with. Anyone who joined that crazy lizard would just end up killed.

Touki took a few creeping steps back, further behind the boxes to hide himself, half expecting guards to raid the warehouse and snuff out this attempt at an uprising before the flame even flickered.

He scented mouse, and he must have disturbed it because he heard a surprised squeak and then a glass shattered beside him, the mouse knocking it over as it fled. Touki let out a surprised yowl he muffled halfway through and leaped out from behind the boxes, arching his back and bristling at the glass bottle.

For a brief moment, his pelt darkened to a deep violet and his eyes flashed red as his focus was broken, but it soon returned to the ginger and white pelt with green eyes he had been mimicking. Touki gave his chest a few embarrassed licks then turned to face the other mutants, his back still arched. He let out a hiss, pretending to respond like a cat would to seeing and smelling strange humans.

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
angelmist27

1:29pm Sep 29 2013

Normal User

((Hey guys, Grave-chan can't be the only one to post, I need you guys to reply.))

\r\n\'Create
fawn

2:38pm Sep 29 2013

Normal User

{I would totally post, but it isn't my turn. :c
Either Fluzz or Rika needs to post. <3}

Rika

3:15pm Sep 29 2013 (last edited on 3:21pm Sep 29 2013)

Normal User

Ikiru blinked as he looked up at Kenny, frowning at his explanation. "Well, um, I know it'll be really dangerous, but if we don't do it then other people like us, should there be too many more, would just...slowly end up being completely wiped out, and, well..we can't let that happen, right?" His big blue eyes blinked up at the other before his attention was taken to a cat, his ears perking and twitching with interest when he saw the momentary color change.

Immediately the child was fascinated. He stood up and wandered over to crouch before the feline, blinking a couple times before he reached out to poke the cat with a curious ex
pression. "How'd you do that?" he asked, his tail waving lightly back and forth out of curiosity. "Cat's aren't supposed to be able to do that. Are you one of us, maybe? Are you?" His eyes seemed to light up, tail wagging properly. That had to be it! what else could cause the momentary color change?

FluzzMe

5:50pm Sep 30 2013

Normal User

((There's really nothing for me to post. o-o))

angelmist27

6:26pm Oct 2 2013

Normal User

((Maybe if Allora-chan could post?))

\r\n\'Create
AlloraSilverfield

3:49pm Oct 5 2013

Normal User

The small mutant attempting to communicate with the strange smelling color-changing cat was interesting in itself, but the manticore matriarch soon lost interest.

"Personally, I think it's a great idea," Vega began, bringing the attention back to the subject at hand. She looked at the semi-formidable group of mutants around her. "I mean, as long as we can teach that lying scumbag a lesson, I'm game."

She flexed her wings, careful to avoid the two sitting next to her. She smiled softly to herself. As long as we can kill some people who deserve it, I'm game, she thought to herself.

She glanced back at the strange tabby on the ground. "What about you, cat. Are you with us?" she asked, laughing to herself.

angelmist27

5:36pm Oct 7 2013

Normal User

Kenny was looking around, waiting for everyones answer when a cat made a bunch of racket. This cat wasn't your ordinary street cat. Unless ordinary street cats could change color. It had to be a mutant. Kenny didn't think animals could get mutations though. All he knew was humans could. Maybe it was half human and could transform into a cat, Like Ikiru could a pipe fox.

Shaking his focus on the cat, Kenny turned back to the others. He had another teammate. Make that two. He nodded his head in thanks towards the two and looked at Scarlet. Unless the cat was one of them, she was the last one he needed to convince. He had just yelled at her over something that could have been said softly. It wasn't going to be easy to get on her good side after that. Honestly, he couldn't care less if this girl liked him or not, he just needed her to help him.

Kenny sighed, rubbing his temples. "Look, I'm sorry I yelled at you, but please understand this is very important to me. I really need all the help I can get." He apologized to Scarlet.

\r\n\'Create
fawn

1:55am Oct 8 2013

Normal User

Scarlet cocked her head to the side, leaning back against the wall with one foot against the walls of the warehouse. She tilted her head downwards, causing her glasses to slide down to the bride of her nose and revealing her set of amber eyes. She flashes Kenny a "are-you-serious-right-now" look, then shoved her glasses back up and leaned her head back against the wall, closing her eyes and just thinking.

Scarlet crossed her tanned arms over her chest, her head tilting to the side lazily and one eyebrow cocking up just slightly. She contemplated what the dragon-boy said, nodding slightly. She gave a shrug after a moment.

"Eh..." She bit her lower lip. This one decision, the next words she uttered, would change her course of life permanently. She had to be a good decision. She shrugged again, a little more lazily than the first time. "I don't see why not. As long as we get to kick absolute ass and I get to look hot while doing it, I'm in." A ghost of a smirk appeared on her face as she considered it.

Yes, perhaps this could be fun.

angelmist27

9:29pm Oct 16 2013

Normal User

((Bump? Could maybe Grave-chan post?))

\r\n\'Create
FluzzMe

10:59pm Oct 16 2013

Normal User

((Fluzz and Ginny both feel terrible about not posting, but neither of them can think of what to do. Unless Angel wants a bunch of nothing but sitting and thinking about family/life struggles. ;n;))

angelmist27

4:52pm Oct 17 2013

Normal User

((Well thats why I would like Grave-chan to post. Once he posts there will be a bunch of commotion for us to work with. Or so I suspect since he may or may not go in his human form and have his character reveal himself.))

\r\n\'Create
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4