Kush's Kirin Coloring Contest

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Kush

7:11pm Jul 15 2020 (last edited on 7:13pm Jul 15 2020)

Normal User

Hi welcome.
So for some reasons I decided to held this coloring contest.

200,000,000 tu
(increasing if the competition is HOT)

All entries that follows the rules will receive 10,000,000 tu

1. There is only one winner and I will draw winner only and if only there is at least one good entry.
2. All decision is final.
3. Entries should be sent via rMail to Kush - entries can be altered so long it is before the deadline. Which means, one entry per person.
4. Entries are ONLY in digital copies WITH transparent background (non-transparent background is acceptable but it will deduct your overall mark)
5. There are three judges in total but identity would not be disclosed to avoid tampering.
6. Only entry of at least 1000x1000 resolution will be put up for judging, the above pic is only for display to not stretch the forum thread, please click on the full resolution link for the bigger canvas/resolution
7. I may change the deadline or even cancel the contest if I deem fit.
8. You may ask other user to submit an entry for you if you have more than one entry but remember there is only one prize and it is up to you two terms on how to distribute the winning prize.
8. I will have full ownership of the winning piece and will credit the coloring artist whenever I use the piece on this site or others. All participants have no claim on the lineart work of this contest piece nor have the ownership of the colored piece. After the contest ended, all entries that did not win should be deleted by me and participants and no further use should be done.
9. PLEASE POST BELOW IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING SO I CAN COUNT HEADS ON THE POSSIBLE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS/ENTRIES.

Winner is judged based on
1. Overall quality (10 points)
2. Originality (20 points)
(if I haven't seen the color combination/pattern that would add some points)
3. Color schemes (20 points)
(remember: more color doesn't mean it's gonna look better)
4. Creativity (20 points)
(altering or adding some lines would add up some point but only if it's good so it's better to stick to what it is than trying for something risky)
5. Shadings (30 points)
(it is advisable that the final entry has at least one la
yer of shading and one la
yer of highlighting - of course the more complex the shading, the higher the points - this gives the highest point as this is the most meticulous aspect)

Submit all entries before:
30th July 2020

Current # of submitted entries: 0

SB Ad:
Go to page: 1