So you wanna dye your pet Techno... But HA! He's already G&S! >8D

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
ReapersPlaymate

11:50pm Feb 26 2011

Normal User

My Liyure is Gold and Silver. I dyed him that RIGHT before the Trance Potions were released. If the Trance Potions had been released before I did that, I would have just gotten a Trance Potion and used that on him rather than the G&S Dye Kit. I would LOVE it if there was a way to redye your pet without the other color going to total waste. So, I have a couple of ideas as to how we could do this...

Color switch. A place on one of the planets that you could take the pet that you want to dye and the pet you would like to switch the current color to. For example, I want to dye my magenta Ezahni azure. I would grab a pet with no color and take them both to that area and it has you select the pet that you would like to dye, the dye kit you would like to use, and the pet that you would like to switch the color magenta to.

Return. When you dye a pet, the bottle goes to a place (attached to your pet's profile) where you cannot sell/trade or move the bottle from your account in any way. If you sell/trade the pet, the bottle remains on that pet's profile). If you choose that you no longer wish that pet to be that color, you can resell the bottle back to the Black Market for half price and it takes the color off your pet. That way, you do not get ALL of the TU back, but it is not a total loss if you wish to change it's color.

Hi.
Kaleria

2:42am Feb 27 2011

Normal User

No support, WAY too complicated. It'd a tough desicion, but I like hving to choose which pet gets what. It makes the dye job more special.
xeeroh

4:44am Feb 27 2011

In Training

No support, this is a very specific case that is not actually a problem with gameplay.

Interesting concept though. Maybe it could be applied on other ways.

zebez

12:10pm Feb 27 2011

Normal User

I just imagined ringing a liyure out like a towel to get its dye out. You, ma'am, have made my day. xD

O`_o
ReapersPlaymate

6:14pm Feb 27 2011

Normal User

Zebez: Lol!!! :p

And, I dunno... I just hate having to lose all 10 Mil that I spent on that Gold and Silver Dye Kit.

Hi.
wolfspirit25

10:17am Feb 28 2011

Normal User

:p that's part of what makes the dye process special I think. The chance that something better could come out. What happens if you like the next CS pet that comes out better in GaS?

It's an interesting idea, but I don't support it.

If you really want a trance Liyure without wasting your GaS DK, you could always buy another Liyure :) It may take a while but it'll make it being trance just that much more special when you finally have it.

BeckyL97

8:09am Mar 5 2011

Normal User

It WOULD be useful if you could trance an already dyed pet; I want to trance my amber Narwi (when the trance colour for them comes out).

Adopt one today!
wolfspirit25

8:32pm Mar 5 2011 (last edited on 8:32pm Mar 5 2011)

Normal User

You can dye a pet that's already been dyed. You can also bean one of those pets.

Go to page: 1