OAK's

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Rin

11:23pm Jul 9 2013

Normal User

A list on the creatu thingy that shows every OAK. Without searching for the creatu, and with the user next to it. Like:
- user
- user
- user

Lilith

2:16pm Jul 10 2013

No support, because most users who order an OAK are not going to want to sell, and leading someone directly to their profile is gonna result in some begging to sell. 

If you check the Twitter for Rescreatu, you'll be able to see OAK designs there, and even some progress sketches I believe. =)

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♫ and the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate ♫**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
Kinera

9:58am Jul 30 2013

Normal User

Im interested in just seeing all the different effects, and I was on res's twitter, and there is no pictures. So it would be awesome to have a gallery of the oak effects!

Graveyardfox

12:19pm Jul 30 2013

Normal User

The Twitter is hardly an effective way to see the OAKs. However the OAKs are all viewable in the Creatu Species Page. For example if you go to the Omni and go to the effect drop-down, you'll see the OAKs listed there as well.

Of course, you'd have to go through all the pet species to look for them. It'd be nice to have a Pet Effects page like the Pet Colors where you can look specifically at the effects and all the Creatu who have the effects.

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Dustfeather

3:56pm Jul 30 2013 (last edited on 5:21pm Jul 30 2013)

Normal User

I support as well. I don't think there will suddenly be hoards of people asking for a user's OAK pet like Broken said-- Or at least, hopefully not ^^; But if we want people to know more about OAKs and how they look, making a clear list is a good way to go about it. 
I see no harm. Support! c:

Dustfeather -> Sparrow -> Universe
Requiem

10:41am Jul 31 2013

Normal User

Wholly support.
I would love to see what other people have come up with,
Not to buy but just to look at and appreciate. 

Meg

10:09pm Aug 4 2013

Normal User

Maybe there should be a list that doesn't name the person who has the OAK. That way there would be no problem with people bugging others about their OAKs.

Support because I would love to look at the pretty OAKs ;o

Go to page: 1