List of Suggested Ideas [So people don't repeat already suggested ideas]

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13 Bookmark Thread
Evelyan

3:08pm May 27 2020 (last edited on 3:21pm May 27 2020)

Normal User

Item:
Bring back more retired items during events.

Trade:
Ability to see all my trades/offers, not just the last 5.
Toast

3:50am Aug 28 2020

Normal User

Pardon if any of these concepts has been suggested in regards to the list of creatu ideas.

=======================

Alligator (Garvul)

- Reiflem

- Molten rock gator with lava trickling from its backside and tail.

Gecko (Gekkon or Gerros)

- Relcore

- Can be loosely based on a crested gecko, with patches of moss growing on its skin.

Shark (Arvak)

- Atquati

- Could reference a Blacktip Reef Shark, the creatu could have a sort of "rhino" horn on top of its snout.

Cow (Wokka)

- Relcore

- Can be loosely based on Highland Cattle, the creatu can have thin fur and a sort of "lion's mane" on their necks.

Sheep (Bahil)

- Relcore

- Can totally be inspired by Kerry Hill Sheep.

Hyena (Yenal or Loyen)

- Can be loosely based on a Spotted Hyena, creatu can have a lion-like tail and short saber fangs.

Scorpion (Empion or Emperon)

- Reiflem

- Loosely based on an Emperor Scorpion, the creatu's underbelly could be made of smooth stone.

Squirrel (Squal)

- Atquati

- Can be based on the Indian Giant Squirrel, creatu could have webbed toes as it adapted to Atquati.

Plant (Venant)

- Relcore, Scria or Atquati

- Can be based on a Venus Flytrap, creatu could have poison seeping from it.

Butterfly (Rebia)

- Scria

- Can be based on the Piedmont Ringlet butterfly, creatu could have small gemstones on its wings.

Moth

- Any planet

There's actually a few good moth species that could make great references for designing a moth creatu. 

- Luna Moth
- Atlas Moth
- Garden Tiger Moth
- White Ermine Moth
- Giant Leopard Moth
- Cinnabar Moth
- Hickory Tussock Moth

~
Rosette

4:59am Oct 17 2020

Normal User

Horse/pegasus/unicorn creatu :)
Honeypie

3:22am Nov 20 2020

Normal User

a new shop that sells backgrounds or backdrops for HA. It can have seasonal ones, scenery from the planets, space scenes, etc. I think it would sell well. Maybe even have some plain single color ones, or multi-rainbow colored ones for various users to chose from.

stay safe, Honeypie <3
moonsilver445

7:35pm Jan 11 2021

Normal User

How about when you go to post up an egg trade that it actually labels spoiled/old/fresh eggs while setting it up instead of after. Would make egg trades way easier!

Freesia

8:04am Feb 23 2021

Normal User

I was thinking what if you could get relking coins in daily rewards.
Bethy

5:02am Mar 7 2021

Normal User

The ability to hand in multiple items, eggs & pets at the shrine at once.

tututu

9:18pm Apr 24 2021 (last edited on 8:59pm Jun 2 2021)

Normal User

1. Display all locked hidden avatars in gray so players know what they are missing.
  2. Display apparels in dream builder from oldest to newest instead of alphabetically so returning players know what they are missing.
  3. Update Botanist Quest's Prize Shop.
Evelyan

11:59am May 12 2021 (last edited on 7:38pm Nov 14 2021)

Normal User

Item:

Release items that are in the Item database for years but were never actually added to the game.

*Trance creatu squishies (and make more of them)
*Creatu Beanie Egg Containers (there are so many unreleased ones) + make beanies for them
*3 sets of beanies for the Beanie Egg Containers were already made but not released (Chimby, Drindian, Leverene)

I'm sure there are more items that were not released yet.
SecretsOfTheShadows

12:54pm Sep 20 2021

Normal User

I hope this is the correct spot to post this..

Anyway, I was hoping that we can improve our rmails. I know Gmail has a feature where we can type in a user or subject and it finds emails that would fit that category. I am bringing this up because I have tons of rmails and I would love to be able to type in a username and find all there newest and previous posts. It would so much easier than having to click over and over to find the user but not the correct post you wanted from that user. Please let me know if this makes sense. Thank you.

Loki

8:48pm Nov 30 2021

Normal User

Can we please get a more diverse array of facial hair to keep up with the expansion of gender ex
pression involving them. Thanks <3

SecretsOfTheShadows

1:50pm Dec 26 2021

Normal User

I wish there was a way to ss cp tokens or even to have cp tokens. Some of the cp items are too high to ss for and it would be great if we could do tokens like we do for tu/rc when someone is close to the item and needs a little extra.

Evelyan

2:25pm Dec 26 2021

Normal User

Clothes bin

As we have now a Squishy bin it would be great to have one that gives random clothing item because there is so many clothes stocking for the Clothes Quest is a pain. xD
ZiggyStardust

11:37am Sep 25 2022

Normal User

Graveyard
Everyone hates combing for names because of the millions of natural dead pets clogging up the graveyard right, it'd be really nice if I could mass delete pets in my graveyard since I don't want them and even the supplies to resurrect them usually wouldn't be worth it. I have a solution for new pets I hatch from my planet, which is turn them into shrine food, but I still have tons of pets from other planets I'd love to get rid of.

Rhian

3:53pm Sep 30 2022

Normal User

Please add the ability to select pets from the popup page after you click on them or as an option on their cards on the explore page
Encore

5:52am Jan 19 2023

Normal User

Springs Dip Dye Colors:

I think it would be awesome if we were able to purchase empty dye kit bottles and fill them with dye colors that we get from the Enchanted Springs.  We aren't always ready to use them on a pet at the time when we are lucky enough to get a dye color from the springs, but it's a shame to lose it when they are so rare.  I would love to be able to purchase a dye kit bottle and then choose to store the springs dip dye reward until I decided to use it at a later date.

GothicPet

7:46am Feb 5 2023 (last edited on 2:21am May 12 2023)

Normal User

Sorry if any on those ideas were already said

More Dinosaur creatus

Hatching more then three eggs a day

Wearable Lipstick and Lip gloss

More Equine Creatus

More equine wearables for HA

Create creatus instead of waiting for creatus to hatch

More than 20 items on wishlist

Easier ways to make TU 
Jessicat

11:15am Mar 7 2023 (last edited on 3:47am Mar 8 2023)

Normal User

I've returned from a uhh, many years long hiatus, and have a few of ideas for features I'd like to see after refamiliarizing myself with the site.

Fix site links that go to /explore.php (flash player is dead, RIP) instead of the current /explore/ page

All pets page - a mix of what we see on "Explore" but all on one page (I have more than 6 pets) and the individual pet pop-out window, along with their "location" if away (ex. exploring a planet, searching for treasure, etc). I'd make a mock up but I'm recovering from hand surgery right now and am taking it easy while healing ^^;

Better TU payout for Bird Quest - Those cages are expensive, and the occasional Relking Coin aside I have no idea what the prize items (leaf scrolls) are even for that might make them worth doing.

A quest for "natural" pets / another quest for training tokens - this could be 1 suggestion or 2.

Alert notification when pet finishes resting after exploring - a couple hours is just long enough for me to forget about it lol

NPC shop item sorting by amount of effect - ex. amount of food an item fills when eaten, or intelligence points a book gives when read. obviously not for all shops, just those with consumable effect items.

Overhaul Library/Squishy Shelves - allow searching, sorting (by +stat amount, if used by current active pet), increased number of items per page, and a Book Log of which pet last read a book before it got worn out/broken (do squishies do this too? I don't use that one lol). Having your library and squishy collections visible/linked on profiles would be nice too. 

Planet Residence Visa(?) - this could be a cash shop item that temporarily lets you live on said planet for a certain time (week or month?). Ideal maybe for folks like me that want to just check out the exclusive planet quests and daily activities to see if it's worth switching but want a bit longer time than the RC candles.

Obligatory pet species suggestions: Seal/Sea Lion/Walrus (ideally not hybridized with something else), Imp/Demon/Devil/Gargoyle, a Viper or Python-type snake, Mothman/cryptid-insectoid, Eastern Dragon
thehippi

10:12am Jul 16 2023

Normal User

Can you add a search function to the add books for the library so you can more easily find the book to add.

"I Touched Her Thigh And Death Smiled"

Pegasus

8:57am Oct 16 2023

Support

Some suggestions from the Anonymous Feedback Form  :

1. TU Sink Idea, What about a Goodie bag shop and each bag is 150m to 50m a Bag with varies items since the goodie bags for Halloween seem to be such a big hit a year round bag sink for Tu would also help drain out the system.

------------------

2. Idea for Merchants who restock, for the Inventory items to say how many in shop we have to help keep track of our stock 

------------------

3. An "Open All" button for openable items like goody bags

------------------

4. Shrines to NPC shop restocks
What if the Shrines with the most donated to per day affected the NPC shops.
The highest donated to a day gets a npc shop bonus.
x2 The rares, very rares, pabs restocked.

or the shop can clear out every 5 mins instead of 10.

I think there is a great idea in using the shrines to toss out x amount of items if it was used for the game play with a reward attached to it besides the eggs from blessings.

If the idea is to throw out items so the site is less clogging that way. More people would do so if there was a higher reward then a pet. 

The other idea is each planet has there own restock every 10 mins just in general that would be a little easier and less server space then each of us having out own npc shop.

------------------

5. Bulk drop items in to the shrines

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13