Pardon if any of these concepts has been suggested in regards to the list of creatu ideas.
- Molten rock gator with lava trickling from its backside and tail.
Gecko (Gekkon or Gerros)
- Can be loosely based on a crested gecko, with patches of moss growing on its skin.
- Could reference a Blacktip Reef Shark, the creatu could have a sort of "rhino" horn on top of its snout.
- Can be loosely based on Highland Cattle, the creatu can have thin fur and a sort of "lion's mane" on their necks.
- Can totally be inspired by Kerry Hill Sheep.
Hyena (Yenal or Loyen)
- Can be loosely based on a Spotted Hyena, creatu can have a lion-like tail and short saber fangs.
Scorpion (Empion or Emperon)
- Loosely based on an Emperor Scorpion, the creatu's underbelly could be made of smooth stone.
- Can be based on the Indian Giant Squirrel, creatu could have webbed toes as it adapted to Atquati.
- Relcore, Scria or Atquati
- Can be based on a Venus Flytrap, creatu could have poison seeping from it.
- Can be based on the Piedmont Ringlet butterfly, creatu could have small gemstones on its wings.
- Any planet
There's actually a few good moth species that could make great references for designing a moth creatu.
- Luna Moth
- Atlas Moth
- Garden Tiger Moth
- White Ermine Moth
- Giant Leopard Moth
- Cinnabar Moth
- Hickory Tussock Moth