I've been stringing some ideas

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
zebez

12:24pm Feb 22 2011 (last edited on 1:58pm Feb 22 2011)

Normal User

And I think we should have a creatu that is a piece of yarn.

In the egg stage, it's just a knitting needle, but in the babystage its just one strand of string

But in the teen stage It's more of a piece of yarn :U

And when it's an adult it grows googly eyes

The deion?

"This creatu harnesses the infinite magic of the universe to grow longer and sprout googly eyes. Then it uses that infinite power to sit on your nightstand and watch you sleep."

And of course it would be dyable. :D

O`_o
Toast

1:49pm Feb 22 2011

Normal User

interesting idea

~
xeeroh

4:52pm Feb 22 2011

In Training

would it be knitable?

zebez

9:05pm Feb 22 2011 (last edited on 2:05pm Feb 23 2011)

Normal User

Maybe not knitable. Might be interesting, but I kind of like the idea of it being kind of like a pet rock, except it's just a piece of yarn. It's said to have all this power but it's really just ironically, useless xD You'd have to use your imagination.

O`_o
Yoshi

7:34am Feb 23 2011

Normal User

Nice pun.

And actually.. having it be like a pet rock makes this idea kind of awesome. xD Still realistic, but a touch childish too.

zebez

2:12pm Feb 23 2011

Normal User

Puns make my life livable.

I was trying to think of where you would find the needle, and I was thinking it would stock in the craft shop. It would be moderately rare, but not super rare, because after all, it's a piece of string.

O`_o
fizzyizze

4:24pm Feb 23 2011

Normal User

Can you feed it?

zebez

4:53pm Feb 23 2011

Normal User

If it ran on the infinite power of the universe I don't think it would need fudz. It really doesn't have a mouth either. You'd just kind of stare at it, and it would stare at you.

It shouldn't have a gender either. Like a legendary pokemon. xD

O`_o
Go to page: 1